(Russia x America) part 6

"*ring*! *ring*!! *ring*"!!!

"Da? Hello"?

"[Oh! Hey Russia it's England. I just wanted to inform you that a world meeting is today. Sorry to tell you on such short notice. That Wanker seems to have run off and disappeared, so I've decided to run the meeting]"

Wandering through the house with my usual happy facade I listened and agreed to the voice of the one that spoiled America.

"Oh thats quit alright. No problem. I'll be there this afternoon", I replied as I walked through the hall and slowly opened the door on the left.

England sounded nervous and hesitant on the phone as he tried ask me "[H-Hey Russia? Can I ask you something]"?

"Sure England. You can ask me anything", I replied with my joyful tone.

"[W-well I don't suppose you've seen the big idiot? I mean... or heard anything about him possibly]"?

Now England sounded concerned and worried. He was never very good at hiding his brotherly side when it came to America. Hearing England stutter and become all choked up over his precious America it always makes me gag on the inside.

I walked between the kitchen and the living room and came up behind the couch to reach out my hand towards the silent body curled up in the blankets. I brushed the hair out of his sleeping face to gently pat his head, and swiped the tips of my fingers across his sweaty forehead. He's still pretty warm, and he'll probably remain like this in his current condition.

As I continued to pat America's head I replied into the phone to England "I'm sorry England my friend. I haven't heard anything about America. I didn't even know he was missing"?

"[Ah! Damn that wanker not telling me where he is! Oh well whatever. He's probably in his house with the lights out playing his stupid video games. Thanks anyway Russia]".

"No problem England see you around".

*beep*

"Hmm..."?

America groaned as he opened his eyes to look at me questionably. He must have awoken to the loud beep of the phone and the distant echo of my voice. I could tell just by the look in his tired eyes that he was wondering who I was talking to.

"What? It was only my boss. He wants me to go to a world meeting later in the day".

"Uh"!

America threw off the blankets and tried to leap off the couch, but I made sure he couldn't even touch the floor. With just one arm at first I held him back by his shoulders, but he was rather persistent.

"Ngh! A-ah..."!

"America settle down. Do you really think I would let you leave to go to a world meeting. You can't speak and you have a fever".

My arm soon wasn't enough to hold him back. He scratched at my hands and kicked the side of the couch. His strength has almost completely depleted but his teeth and nails still had a good sharp bite to them. Feeling impatient I immediately went for the throat. I stood beside the right side of the couch where America's head was resting and gave a good squeeze. He choked a bit as I grabbed him by his wrists and forced him back on the couch. He became lightheaded and I quickly pinned his arms above his head as I straddled his waist to keep him from struggling. He glared at me panting heavily as I waited for him to calm down.

"Believe me when I say this America you're not leaving this house. This is my personal game that has but one ending and it's going to be finished".

"Ugh!"

America tried to kick me off but he was completely pinned. He never listened to reason so I had to give him a good one.