Neko Tord x Tom

Tord's POV.                                                                                                                                                   The past two weeks might have been the hardest if my life. You see , two weeks ago , something rather......strange happened.                                                     I woke up one morning. But something felt different. I had... well I had ears. And a tail.. Cat ears and tail to be more exact. It was weird , since this had never happened before to me. Has it even happened to anyone at all??  Anyway , I've been trying to figure out how this all happened , and mostly hope it was a dream I'd wake up from. But since this was reality , I had to get real. Since I still shared a house with Tom , edd , and Matt , I of course had to hide them. So I did. I hid my ears under my hood , and stuffed my tail in my pants. It was uncomfortable , yes. But was it worth it? Yes. I'm mentally and physically not ready to let ANYBODY see this. Anyway , that leaves it to today. It was a morning and I had just woken up. I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms in the air as I let out a groan. I immidietly heard a knock on the door. I looked over and panicked when I saw it wasn't locked , since I did not wear my hoodie on the nights , it's too incomfortable. But that also means my ears and tail are visible. "Tord , breakfast is ready. Edd says to come down." I heard outside in that same voice. Tom. Of all the people in the world , he is the last person I want to see my cat ears and tail. I looked around the room and was about to get up to lock the door , that is until I heard the door handle turn and quickly hid completely under the covers as u heard the door open. "Tord? What are you doing?" I heard Tom say as I gripped the covers tightly , feeling the sweat drip down my face. "U-um i-im not wearing anything. I-im not wearing anything so g-get out and l-let me change." I lied wishing I'd not stuttered. "It doesn't really matter...? I mean we're both guys...But I need to talk to you anyway so sit up." He said back. "J-just leave for a second , Tom!" I groaned blushing slightly. "Tord what's really going on?!" He said as he tugged on the blanket removing it from me. "Tom , don't!" I said , but it was too late. I covered my face with my arms but peeked to see his reaction. "So you bought a costume? It's fine , you've done weirder." He muttered scratching the back of his neck. "I-it's not a costume.." I said quietly as I sat up , forcing myself to face Tom. "No , you're lying." Tom said as he out of nowhere grabbed my tail. My face turned bright red. "T-Tom..!...A-ah.." I said covering my mouth with my hands letting out a muffled moan. Tom let go as he turned back to face me. "Oh my god , it's real." He said with a shocked expression.
Drool escaped my mouth as I looked back at Tom. "C-....can you do that again..?" I asked with a blushing face. Tom looked back at me as his face was dusted with a slight blush. "W-what? Why??" He said. "W-well I don't k-know j-just do it again!" I said kind of impatiently. "F-fine.." Tom muttered as he ran his hand down my tail hesitantly. I closed my eyes in pleasure as my ears twitched.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             .                               Tom's POV.                                                                            I started to touch Tords tail as I looked back at him. His eyes were closed and his mouth had visible drool. My face heated up as I got kind of hard from this. I stopped touching his tail as I heard him quietly whine. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I swiftly got on Top of him as I pulled him into a rough kiss , pinning his hands by his sides. I pulled away later as I have him a hungry look. "C-can I...." I said. "Y-yeah.." Tord said leaving me shocked by his answer. I looked over Tords body as my eyes turned to his neck. He was wearing a tank top , giving me a perfect opportunity. I started biting down his neck and sucking on certain spots ocassioanally hearing his muffled moans. I smirked as I pulled off his tank top and looked at his toned chest. I started biting on his chest feeling him flinch as I hit certain spots. I moved my leg to change into another position but my knee accidentally hit something. "A-ah!" I heard Tord moan as I looked down to see the buldge in his pants. "It's rock hard..." I mumbled as I looked up at him who was blushing madly. "D-don't day r-rock hard I-it's j-just.-" Before he could finish his sentence I chuckled. "Don't worry , I'll take care of it~" I said in a seductive tone as I slipped my hands under toms pants and took them off. I looked back up at him and saw him biting his lip as he nodded for me to proceed. I took off his boxers and saw his member sprang up as o could see him covering his face. I chuckled again , as i Stood up to take off my own clothes, I could see Tord sit up , putting his knees up to his chest in embarrasment. I smirked as i walked over to the bed when i was finished. I could see Tord slowly push back the closer i got. I reached out my hand to him which hi hesitantly took. Immidietly , i grabbed his wrists pinning him to face the wall , as i ran my hand down his back. I could feel him flinch. "T-tom.." He said quietly. I ignored it and ran my hand down to the are where his tail was. I grabbed his fluffy tail and stroked it. I could hear Tord purr as i let go of his tail and slipped off my boxers. With no warning i forced my member inside of Tord as he flinched violently. "T-tom!" He squeaked. I pulled out and began thrusting into him faster. "Hmm , what?" I said with a smirk as i could hear him moan. "H-harder!" He said panting. I obeyed as i started pounding on him , receiving moans back. "T-tom! I-i'm g-gonna!" He said breathing heavily as i pulled out. He fell to the ground on his knees as i carried him bridal style and layed him on the bed. "I've always wanted a pet cat myself , you know" I teased laying on the bed next to him. "S-shut up!" He squeaked as i chuckled.

  ((OOF , 1,60 WORDS , WHAT THE HELL. I have never written so much , it's sad. But there ye have it. Oh , here BONUS

                                                                                        Edd's POV                                                                                                                    "A-are they done yet?" Matt said as i nodded and took my hands off his ears. But i'm sure he still heard everything. How dare they do this when the cinamon bun is home!