Maid Tom x Tord

Tom squirmed past the dull hallways In his uncomfortably short dress. When he looked at other passing maids, he saw their dresses were at least up to their knees.

Then here Tom was with a dress that showed his entire rear when he bent down slightly. He couldn't deal with this anymore, but the job payed so well. Plus not to mention that Norwegian. He owned all the mansions, and seemed not to bad looking for Tom.

He shook his thoughts away as soon another maid bumped into him. "Ah, sorry!" Tom apologized collecting back his glance to look at the female. 

"No, it's nothing! I was actually looking for you." The maid replied with  a friendly smile.

"Oh? And for what?" Tom asked tilting his head to the side In curiosity. 

"Master Tord would like to see you." She said before politely bowing slightly, and then walking away without another word.

Tom looked back to see her walking away, but headed to Tord's room, nonetheless.

Once he reached the other's room, he knocked on the door, quietly waiting for an answer.

And he waited some more.

And some more.

As it seemed to last forever , eventually the door was opened to to reveal a male with messy hair,  wearing red boxers with a white T-shirt.

The Norski also wore a grin as he glanced down at Tom. Tom looked up at him before swallowing the lump in his throat and entering the room. 

Surprisingly, the room was messy, the bed undone and stained with a white liquid. 

'Seems like another maid spilt milk at breakfast time.' Tom mumbled slightly rolling his eyes before looking back at the other male.

"Uh, What would you need sir?" Tom asked keeping a polite tone.

"I want you, Thomas."

It seemed that as soon as those words slipped out, Tom found himself under the tight grip of the other male pinning him on the wall. 

Tord was nipping at his neck, leaving bite marks and such as he trailed down to Tom's maid dress. The other bit his bottom lip, ocassionally leaving moans trailing his soft voice.

((Uhh, just gonna say this shit gonna get graphic now so if you don't want to go to hell, stop reading here. Thank you very much, I am a child of god <3))

Not wanting to unlace Tom's dress, instead the taller male slipped his hand up Tom's skirt and rubbed against his clothes member. The other had tears slip out his eyes as he gripped unto Tord's shirt tightly. 

"Ngh- Aah~" Tom moaned in a tone lewd enough to send Tord mad.

The more Tord rubbed this spot, the more he felt Tom's member harden.

Once it felt painfully hard, Tom slipped it out and stroked it gently.

Tom gripped tighter to Tord as he buried  his face into the other's shoulder, letting out drool and soft moans.

Tord rubbed  his thumb over the tip of Tom's member, soon starting to stroke faster.

Tom's moans got messier and messier as the sound of squishing filled the room.

"A-Ah~ F-fuh-" Tom's legs started wobbling

Tord felt as Tom's member got wetter and wetter. He looked down at it and saw the warm white liquid dripping down his hand. 

Tord let out a smirk as he looked back at the Brit who was breathing heavily. He stopped his movements and licked his hand, to clean it of the white substance.

"W-wha- d-don't do t-that!" Tom said his face gleaming red.

The Brit looked away, slight disappointment in his eyes that the lewd  actions had stopped.

"Do you want more~?"Tord asked moving Tom's Chin towards him so the Brit was facing him. 

"N-no!" The brunette squeaked in embarrassment. 

"Well, I won't force you to do anything you won't like. Come back later when you make up your mind for more." Tord smirked letting go of the eyeless male as Tom slowly walked to the door , pulling his skirt down to hide his lower side.

When Tom  held the doorknob and opened  it half way, He was stopped by Tord's voice.

"Oh and Tom." The Brit turned to look at the other.

"There will be a raise if you do come~" ((money)) The taller male said with a smug grin.

Tom shook the thoughts away and quickly exited the room. This guy! I'm not some sort of prostitute or shit!  Tom thought quickly heading to his room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tom had made up his mind to stay in his room for the rest of the night , but why where his legs moving by their own towards Tord's room? Kill me. Tom thought as his hand shakily knocked on the door.

He was greeted by a taller male with a giant smirk as he was pulled into the room, the door being violently shut.

This time though, the room seemed awfully clean. The bed was cleaned and done, the desk was nicely organized, there were no scattered clothes or even a speck of dust on the floor. Did he clean his room since he knew I would come?  Tom thought, a blush evident on his cheeks.

"I can't wait to mess you all up~" Tord said with a lewd smirk.

"B-be gentle!" Tom squeaked looking away from the male.

"No promises made~" Tord responded connecting their lips as he started tearing off Tom's clothing.

The kiss was sweet at first, but eventually turned heated as Tord's tongue roamed around Tom's mouth.

"Hmm~" Tom moaned during the kiss as they pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Tord turned Tom around so that he was on his stomach, his rear facing upwards.

The Norski unbuckled his belt impatiently as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his member.

Tom looked behind at it , his eyes slightly widening. "I'm dead." He quietly mumbled , covering his face on a pillow.

With no hesitation, Tord slowly entered his member into Tom's blushing hole , tracing his fingers around Tom's back.

"A-Ah~ Ngh- Tord~!" Tom moaned out loudly, his grip on the pillow tightening , even though only the tip was in.

Soon when the entire member was in, Tord started thrusting into Tom at a quicker pace.

Moans and skin hitting against skin filled the entire room. 

Tord pulled out and turned Tom around so he could get a glance of Tom's blushing face.

Tord afterwards began thrusting In harder and harder as Tom's breath hitched.

"A-Ah~ T-Tord!"The Brit moaned loudly, biting his lip as the familiar white liquid squirted out his member.

Tord chuckled as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier until he filled Tom up with the white substance.

They layed besides each other, Tom laying on Tord's chest.

"So, how much money do you want?" Tord asked.

"Forget the raise." Tom smiled nuzzling against Tord.

((Well this shit gon get me to hell. Anyways, leave down requests in the comments. Btw took so long to edit this so oof -kai