"Hope and rescue..."

Disclaimer: I do not own ducktales(They  belong to Disney) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a new ducktales 2017 fanfic)

(Its, Louie-centric)

(Please be nice, this is my first ducktales fanfic)

(There are going be about 1-2 chapters in this fic)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(Hi guys, I wanted to write a new ducktales fanfic, so here it is now)

(I don't watch the new ducktales 2017 a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(Kind of takes place after "Dangerous game...Night!")

(I want to start this chapter on a light bit, it gets more serious as the chapter progresses)

"This" normal speech.

"{This}" ?? Speech.

'This..'  talking through thoughts

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

( A/N: Here is a bit of music to listen to~😋)

They were known as the triplets, the adventurous trio, etc.

What they weren't known for, was being  kidnapped (that often) and taken against their will.

They were bounded, they were chained, and for what, Money? Ransom? Revenge? The youngest triplet didn't even know anymore. He knew one thing though, the bad guys had hurt his brothers, HIS brothers. He wasn't going to make them pay for what they did, he knew that. But there was someone inside him, that was going to do it...

Louie looked around his surrounding and saw his siblings, Heuy and Dewey tied against chairs as they were subjected to torture.

As for webby, she was tied to a pipe, although not as hard as the that were. It was if they were given different treatments. Louie was not surprised.

"AHHH!!" Louie heard a scream coming from Huey. "PLEASE, I'M SORRY THAT I FAILED, I'M SORRY I FAILED!!" Louie shook his head.

They were captured by Magica, and the beagleboys, in an attempt of getting the single dime that their Uncle Scrooge owned. Louie looked at Dewey, and Dewey looked at him. They had a silent conversation between each other. Louie then looked at his lovers again. They were considerably breaking, and unfortunately, Huey was the one breaking the most easily. 

"Huey, it's not real love" Dewey whispered..

The eldest triplet turned to them both. Louie felt sorry for him then. It was a bit of common knowledge that Huey's fear was failing anybody. He was by far the smartest of all of them. Louie couldn't believe that anybody could resort to this kind of level, for a single small coin. Although...In her defence, the dime is pretty powerful.

He looked at HIS brothers, they were near in proximity to each other, to be close to one another. He looked at Webby, and went over to her.

"Hey Louie, what's up?" She asked with a tired tone in her voice.