Dazai x Chuuya

Okay, so I'm starting with the most basic and classic ship.

Dazai x Chuuya. (This also happens to be my fave ship, so yay!)

"I need to get my haircut soon", sighed Chuuya, pulling his long, long bangs.
"I have always wondered why you never cut your hair. I bet short hair would suit you better", replied the boss, sipping his wine.

"As much as I know, he last cut his hair when Dazai was here", agreed Kouyou.

"It has nothing to do with that asshole. Sheesh, will you guys stop dragging him into everything", shouted Chuuya, bright red in the face.

As a matter of fact, he had been lonely ever since Dazai had left the port mafia. He had no one to fight with, or to hang out with.

"I'll go get them cut today", Chuuya said to the boss, who only smiled at him silently.

"Aw, you're not going to ask me to cut them for you like always?", said a tall, slender man, jumping on Chuuya's shoulders, forcing him to sit back down on his chair.

"Dazai! Why are you here, you bastard", Chuuya said, turning his head to look at his ex-best friend.

"I asked him to come here. Chuuya, I know that Dazai always used to cut your hair for you. You never did let anyone touch your hair after he left", chuckled the boss, as a very embarrassed Chuuya scowled at him.

"Okay, okay. I shall now cut the hair of my helpless friend here. If you'll all excuse us", said Dazai with a straight face, as he picked up Chuuya in his arms and carried him out of the room as he protested by screaming and kicking him.

"I wonder if they will reconcile with each other", said Kouyou, as she sipped on her warm tea.

"I hope they do, and Dazai comes back to us", nodded the boss in agreement.

"Hey, put me down", Chuuya shrieked, as he continued to aimlessly kick his feet.

"Now, now. Settle down would you, Na-ka-ha-ra-kun",Dazai slowly whispered Chuuya's first name into his ear passionately.

Dazai smirked with satisfaction as Chuuya shivered and then became bright red.

Chuuya was slowly getting quieter and eventually gave up struggling.

Dazai felt warm, and Chuuya felt safe.

Memories of the good old times came racing back in Chuuya's mind.

Suddenly, Dazai set Chuuya down on a chair.

Chuuya looked around, dazed. They we in an isolated old shed that rang a sense of nostalgia in Chuuya's mind.

"Remember this place?", asked Dazia, smiling sweetly.

"N..no way", lied Chuuya unconvincingly, averting his eyes from the strong stare of his companion.

Truthfully, this little place was very special to them both.

This was the place they had first made love.

"Very well then", Dazai smirked at him. "Let's get to cutting your hair, shall we? We both have things to do", Dazai said, coming closer to his partner.

"Jus..just cut my hair, stupid Dazai", Chuuya barely managed whisper as Dazai gently moved his fingers over Chuuya's right ear.

"I would love to, but it's such a pity. I mean, long hair suit you more", Dazai said, as he teasingly moved his cold fingers dong his neck, to his back under his shirt.

"Wh..where do you think you're touching, you bastard", Chuuya huffed, shivering under his touch.

Dazai only chuckled as he moved is fingers further down, making Chuuya moan.

"St..Stop", Chuuya tried to protest, but was silenced as Dazai licked his lips and joint them to Chuuya's.

"Hmm", Chuuya moaned as Dazai nibbled on his lower lip.

This was getting dangerous.

Really dangerous.

Chuuya was weak to Dazai's touch.

They both knew it.

"You haven't changed even a bit after all these years", Dazai whispered into Chuuya's skin.

"Ah..stop..it", was the only weak reply Chuuya could manage as Dazai bit into his neck.

"Still don't remember this place?", asked Dazai, as he reached to unzip Chuuya's pants.

"Seriously, st..stop you id..idiot", gasped Chhuya as Dazai's hand went below his waist.

"No can do. You seem to still remember my touch, so this shouldn't be a problem. You are enjoying this, and I know it", teased Dazai as he slipped his hand below Chuuya's waist.

"Hmmm", Chuuya moaned as his lips locked with Dazai's.

Their tongues fought for dominance, but Dazai was able to overpower his partner.

Dazai gently seated Chuuya on his lap, as whispered into his ear," We will have to cut your hair next time, wouldn't we Chuuya?"

"Hah..hmm..no", Chuuya mumbled before falling asleep in Dazai's arms.

"Still a child", chuckled Dazai, as he patted his ex-lover's head.

"I love you, Nakahara. Until next time", Dazia whispered before leaving the room, and closing the door behind him silently.

legalheartbreakerxox