Dazai x Kunikida (Smut warning!!!)

Hey guys!

I'm extremely sorry for the late update. My grandfather passed away so I couldn't get time to write this earlier. Hope you understand! 

Enjoy the story!

Dazai's preview

"Da-za-i", I heard my name in an angry tone.

"Crap", I whispered as I softly got up from my bed and jumped down the window.

I heard my front door being knocked down as I landed gently on the ground outside my house.

I ran away laughing.

"You tried to kill yourself again", Kunikida-Kun said, in an anxious tone.

He was huffing, which implied that he had been running.He had been searching for me.He was worried about me.

"Yes", I said with my sweetest smile. "Yes, I did".

"Do you enjoy making me worry about you, you bastard", he screamed at me.

"No, I just want to die, Kunikida-Kun", I smiled, but this time, my smile couldn't hide the pain I was feeling.

Suddenly he pushed me to the wall.

He clenched his fist and raised his hand toward my face.

I shut my eyes tight.

I thought he was going to hit me, but instead, he cupped my face in his huge hands and yanked my face up to meet his eyes.

"Talk to me", he said, his eyes full of pain. "I'm here for you, idiot".

He clenched my coat and hugged me.

I was so surprised, as I always thought that Kunikida-Kun only abided by his ideal, but now I could see, that maybe I was a clink in his armour, his weakness.

We stayed there, with him clutching to me like a child, as I patted his head.

He was warm, and he felt so alive.

I felt safe.

Too safe.

"Thank you, and sorry for making you worry about me", I whispered into his ear.

"You matter, you idiot".

"Do I really?", I said, my eyes wide with surprise.

"Yes you do".

"Kiss me", I said half jokingly.

"Okay".

"Huh?", I said, surprised.

"I said okay", he said, pulling himself away from me.

His face was red.

Omg he was so cute!!

I smirked.

"Do you love me?", I teased.

"Uh", he blushed harder.

"Haha, you are so cute, Kunikida-Kun!", I said, as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

I slowly pulled him towards me, till our lips were almost touching.

"Open your mouth, Kunikida-Kun", I whispered.

As soon as he did, I pushed my tongue into his mouth.