Fukuzawa x Ranpo

Heyy guys!

"Capricorn- Has a bad habit of trying to carry everyone's burden along with theirs", mumbled Rampo, with a very serious expression.

"What are you doing, Rampo san?", asked Atsushi, walking into the office.

"Nothing", said Rampo, struggling to hide the book of zodiac signs under his papers on his desk.

"Okay", Atsushi replied, awkwardly.

This was the first time he had seen Rampo so flustered since he had come to the agency.

"Good Morning", bellowed the president, as he walking into the office.
He looked as smart as ever, with his tea green kimono, perfectly ironed, and his pair perfectly parted.
Perfect.
He was just perfect, at least to Rampo he was!

His eyes were sparkling, and he face was oozing with happiness.
Yes, he was the perfect capricorn he had been looking for.

"Good morning, president", Rampo said, his eyes lit up as the president moved towards him.
Rampo closed his eyes in expectation, expectation that the only one he admired in this world would finally acknowledge him.
However, the president just passed by him, with a simple, plain 'good morning'.
Why was he being so cold?
I just wanted attention!, Thought Rampo, as his face went from one of happiness to utter disappointment.

Slowly, but cautiously, he got up and slowly started walking behind the president.

The president turned around, his cold eyes met the childlike one's of Ranpo's.
"I was just...", Stuttered Ranpo, feeling uncomfortable, under the stone cold stare.
His face was flushed, and his face was hot. Since a long time, he had been dropping hints, and the object of his affection, would always respond by ignoring his silent pleas.
How cruel.
How could he?
Ranpo's head was filled with these thoughts.
He felt like giving up.
Like nothing mattered anymore, for nothing was going to change.
Suddenly, he heard sniffs.
Looking down, he saw drops of water falling from his face.
He was crying.
He had started crying before he realised it.
Shut, what was this happening?
Now he looked pathetic.
"Fukuzawa kun, you idiot!", Ranpo's screamed, as he threw a book at his face and ran out of the door.
He didn't wait to see his reaction.
Tears poured out of his red eyes, as he ran down the street
Nothing mattered to him anymore.
Everything was over.
Everything.
Suddenly, a hand grabbed his arm and  pulled him back.
He turned around to look at the face of his beloved.
The president looked different.
Usually, you could never catch him off  guard, let alone cha get his stone-like uncaring expression.
However, he looked worried.
His face looked pained, and concerned.
Concerned.
That made him happy.
The though that the president cared if he was hurt or not, make Ranpo's happy.
There was hope.
He had a chance.
"Don't run away so suddenly", huffed Fukuzawa.
His kimono was not in place anymore, and his ever perfect hair were all disheveled.
"I'm sorry", whispered Ranpo, clinging to the sleeve of his kimono.
"I'm sorry", he repeated, as he burst into tears.
He felt stupid for ever doubting him.
He had forgotten that he loved him, and that's all that mattered in the end.
Fukuzawa pulled Ranpo in a right embrace, stroking his head, whispering reassuringly into his ear that everything was okay, and he didn't have to be afraid anymore.
In the president's embrace, Ranpo felt warm.
He felt safe, and loved.
The president was the only person who could ever get him worked up about the silliest of things.
He loved him.
He loved him too much.
He loved him so much it hurt.
But that was fine, for now he had a lover to lick his wounds.
He had someone he cared.
He had the one he had always desired.
He finally had Fukuzawa.
And that was all he ever needed.

legalheartbreakerxox