12-13

"Blade," she moaned as she let her head lull backwards while her hands anchored themselves on his massive chest. With his hands on her hips, Blade continuously lifted and pulled her back down along the length of his cock. Camila was on the verge of tears, it felt so good. With her cuffs completely removed she sat high and naked on Blade's hips and rode him at the pace he commanded.

The storm around their yurt still raged on. Camila wasn't sure how long he let her sleep last night before she felt his fingers working her back into a frenzy. Over and over again he fucked her relentlessly ignoring her dazed protest as he brought her to multiple shattering climaxes. Throughout the night, she caught him staring at her directly as he drove his hips into her, watching, enjoying her cries of release. He was unstoppable. No mater how many times he filled her with his seed, he wanted more.

Exhaustedly, she felt her body winding tight again. Placing both hands on his chest, Camila let her hair hang down over her head as she ground her hips harder against him forcing the hot head of his cock to reach that one undeniable spot inside of her.

"Oh God, Blade," tears did fall from her eyes and onto his chest as she felt her climax approaching, she was so close but so tired. She just needed to get there, but she could feel her strength waning.

The grip on her hips took over completely. Sitting up, Blade's bare chest met her naked breasts as he wrapped his strong arms around her tight, bouncing her violently against him. Screaming wildly, Camila wrapped her arms around his head pulling his face into her breasts not caring she could feel the tusks from his mandibles rub against her sensitive flesh. It was as if he knew what spot she was trying to reach and he was going to obliterate it.

With one last stroke she shattered in his arms, her vision blackening before she sagged backwards in his hold. With a few more pumps into her limp body, Blade's deafening growl signaled his own release.

Camila felt as if she may have died. Somewhere in the back of her mind she watched Blade press his forehead to hers and close his eyes. For a few minutes they sat like that together, just breathing the aftershocks of their climax together. Eventually she watched languidly with half consciousness as he lifted her and gently placed her limp body back onto the bed. Covering her with the blanket she watched as he laid down next to her and pulled her into his chest. Closing her eyes, Camila let her forehead rest against his chest as sleep claimed her.

When she woke up the storm was still coming down at full force. Looking out the skylight windows Camila couldn't really tell what time of day it was. Inherently, she felt that it was the next day already but what time of day she had no clue. Her cuffs were gone and when she asked Blade as to where he put them after he yanked them off of her, he merely ignored her, forcing her to wander around the yurt naked.

The situation between them was like a dream or some sort of alternate reality she couldn't escape from. Everything between them had become sexual. With no way of really communicating and nowhere to go, Camila felt like she was slave of Blade's never-ending sex drive. When she occasionally caught his eye, she could see the hunger burning brightly in his lime green gaze. But the worst part was her body's response to him. Each time she felt herself grow wetter easier and spreading her legs wider, any and everything to meet his demands. She should be horrified by what she was doing with this creature, she should at least be balling her eyes out at what she was forced to endure, but she couldn't. Blade wasn't necessarily even hurting her. No—he didn't really give her a choice but he wasn't cruel with her either.

When she did eventually get up from the bed her legs threatened to give out on her. She was contemplating crawling to the bathroom when she felt Blade's hands lift her off the ground. Waiting for her to use the bathroom he forced his way into the shower with her and took over washing her body. Holding onto his shoulders, Camila held her breath in anticipation as he ran his soapy hands over her breasts. When he turned her around against the wall to wash her back she braced herself, knowing what was next.