Cuddles-E

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N and Ethan have been dating for 3 years now, Ethan does videos with his twin brother Grayson, while Y/N does drawings for art exhibitions in the city.

One day Y/N was stressed because she didn't have any art ideas, Ethan was stressed because the video idea he had wasn't working. Ethan came through the front door.

"Baby, I'm home from filming with Gray" Ethan shouted out to his beautiful girlfriend.

"In here" Y/N shouts from the bedroom through her tears.

"Baby what's wrong" Ethan said to his girlfriend who is now crying into his shoulder.

"I've been so stressed lately because I don't have any ideas for art work and the exhibitions in a months time and ugh" Y/N states to Ethan.

"Baby, there's nothing to be stressed about, I know you'll find an idea, plus if it makes you happy, I'm stressed as well" Ethan says with a sigh.

"Why's that babe" Y/N asks Ethan.

"Gray and I had this amazing idea for a video, we filmed it and it didn't work out like we hoped it would"Ethan then began to pick up Y/N and bring her to the bed.

"I'm sorry that happ-babe what are you doing" Y/N states as shes being carried to the bed.

"I need some cuddles right now baby, the stress is going to take over if I don't have cuddles" Ethan says whining a little bit.

"Alright babe we'll cuddle, but only because of the stress" Y/N says giggling a little bit.

*They get under the covers and get comfortable*

"Hey Baby" Ethan asks.

"Yes Babe" Y/N answers.

"I have an idea for a video but it requires you to have an art idea so I'll have to wait till you have that art idea"Ethan says.

"It's okay, if you tell me what the video idea is, I might be able to find an art idea for it" Y/n giggles.

"Lets talk about it later, I want to just focus on cuddles"Ethan states.

*Ethan drapes his arm over Y/N and pulls her closer to him, eventually falling into a deep sleep. As for Y/N shes wide awake thinking about an art idea*

'I need to find an art idea, that way Ethan and Grayson can start to film whatever Ethan's idea is'

'What happens if I don't find an idea, then the twins can't film'

"I need to sleep now" Y/N whispers to herself.

*Y/N falls asleep with Ethans arm wrapped around her*

**The Next Morning**
Y/N POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon being cooked, wondering where it's coming from I wonder into the kitchen to find a shirtless Ethan standing in front of the stove with his back to me.