Photographer-G

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Grayson was a photographer, Y/N was a model.

*GRAYSON'S POV*

I walked through the door ready to start my day of photography with Y/N, she's an amazing model and I'm glad I get to photograph her photos.

Many models of different coloured skin tones greet me as I make my way over to when Y/N always take our photos.

When I first saw Y/N I thought I was in heaven, she looked like the most beautiful angel ever, but she would never date her photographer.

Y/N walked over giving me her beautiful smile like her always does every morning.

"Good morning Y/N" I say to her.

*Y/N POV* 

"Good morning Y/N" Grayson my photographer says.

"Good morning Grayson" I say back.

"How is your morning going so far" Grayson asks me.

"It's going good, how about you" I ask Grayson.

"My morning's going good too" Grayson says excited.

That's the thing I like about Grayson, he's kind, funny, excited about photography, always smiling, always positive, handsome, just everything about him I love, but he'll never date his model.

*GRAYSON'S POV*

She started to stare at me after i told her my morning is good, gosh her eyes are so beautiful-what am I talking about heck all of her is beautiful, I would love her to be mine and I be hers.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

After Grayson and Y/N stopped thinking about each other, they started to do some photos.

Grayson loved being Y/N's photographer, and Y/N loved being Grayson's model.

*Skip to after all the photos are done*

"Y/N" Grayson asks Y/N.

"Yes Grayson" Y/N answers back.

"Do you ahhh, do you wanna go on a........"Grayson gets cut off Y/N.

"Date" Y/N cuts Grayson off.

"Yeah" Grayson says a little bit of nervousness laced in his voice.

"I would love to Gray" Y/N says smiling.

Grayson blushs over the nickname Y/N gave him.

*Skip to the date*

*Y/N'S POV*

I was really excited for this date, I really like Gray and I would do anything to date him.

*GRAY'S POV*

I am really excited for this date, I really love Y/N and I would do anything to ask her to be mine.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

It's 7:45pm and Gray was putting his cologne on then he was going to pick up Y/N for their date at 8.

Y/N was doing the finishing touches on her makeup when she heard a knock on her front door informing her that Gray was here to pick her up.

Y/N was quite nervous to go on a date with Gray.

Gray was nervous to go on a date with Y/N.

Y/N opened the door to see a very handsome Gray holding a bouquet of flowers standing on her front porch.

*GRAY'S POV*

When Y/N opened her front door I thought I saw an angel, she's a beautiful angel, I'm going to make her mine tonight for sure.

"These are for you" I say giving her the flowers.

"Thank you so much Gray, let me put these in a vase, you can come in if you want" Y/N said smiling.

"Alright lets get this date started shall we" Y/N says really excited.

"Yes we shall" I say happily.

*Skip to when they arrive*

"Reservation for Dolan" I say confidently.

"Right this way sir and ma'dam" The waiter says.

*Skip the order and eating*

"So Y/N I wanted to ask you something" I say getting anxious.

"Sure, go ahead" Y/N says making me more anxious.

*Y/N'S POV*

"Y/N, I've liked you since the day I met you" Grayson says looking me in the eyes.

"I feel the same way Grayson, I've always loved you" I say smiling from ear to ear.

And in the end they went on many more dates, Grayson eventually proposed to Y/N and they got married and had three beautiful children.

*A/N: Well that was a short one (hehe), sorry about that, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and much love for you all PEACE*

Words:667