Clingy-E

This chapter is inspired by the Dolan Twins Imagines book by @freakingdolan

(It's her plot but instead of Grayson saying Y/N's clingy, Y/N is saying Ethan is clingy)

*************************************************

*THIRD PERSON POV*

"Ethan, hurry up!" Y/N exclaimed from downstairs. Y/N was already dressed and was waiting on Ethan. Ethan insisted that Y/N and him go out for breakfast today since all Ethan has been eating lately is cereal.

"coming!" Ethan replied, quickly pulling on his white nike sneakers. Ethan reached the top of the stairs but stopped abruptly when he heard his name. Y/N and Grayson were talking quielty but not quiet enough. Grayson wasn't going out with Y/N and Ethan.

"Dude, Ethan never leaves me alone. I'm getting sick of it." Y/N whispered harshly and let out a long sigh. Grayson said nothing. "he just won't give me space to breath."

Ethan was shocked. Y/N had never said any of this to his face.

"I hate clingy dicks" Y/N continued, both Y/N and Gray laughing loudly. Ethan swallowed harshly, pulling out his phone to message Bryant.

Ethan-Wanna go out to breakfast with me?

Bryant replied within seconds, agreeing and telling Ethan to pick him up in 10 minutes.

Ethan sucked in a deep breath and walked downstairs.

"Sorry Y/N. Change of plans. Bryant wants to go out" Ethan said. Y/N raised their brow at Ethan.

"Oh... Okay." Y/N said slowly taking off their sneakers. Y/N leaned forward to kiss Ethan but he turned his head which resulted in Y/N's lips landing on his check. Ethan quickly grabbed his keys off the counter and hurriedly left, leaving Y/N confused and dumbfounded.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"What movie should we watch..." Y/N slowly stopped talking when they saw Ethan dressed up. "w-where are you going?"

"Out" Ethan said abruptly, grabbing his satchel from the counter and putting his phone in it.

"But we were supposed to have a movie night" Y/N said softly, throwing the remote onto the couch infront of them.

"Maybe another time. Don't wait up for me." Ethan said as he slammed the door close. Y/N sat on the couch sadly, watching a movie. Alone.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"A-Again?" Y/N asked quietly as Y/N walked out of the kitchen, seeing Ethan dressed up yet again. Ethan nodded and pursed his lips. Y/N sighed heavily and leaned forward, trying to kiss Ethan's lips or cheecks or anything. Ethan hadn't kissed Y/N or hugged Y/N in 6 days and it was killing him just as much as it was killing Y/N.

"Sorry, the guys love to party." Ethan said as he dodged their lips again. Y/N scratched the back of their neck as Ethan opened the front door to leave.

"Y-You look handsome." Y/N said but he was already gone.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"We seriously need to talk." Was the first thing Y/N said to Ethan when he came home from a day out with his friends.

"About what?" Ethan played dumb and joined Y/N on the couch. Y/N sighed and rubbed their face and ran their fingers through their hair.

"What did I do? Did I do something that makes you not want to be around me anymore? Tellme because it's driving me crazy." Y/N exclaimed with a deep sigh. "I haven't kissed you or hugged you in 2 weeks, Ethan."

"Remeber when we were supposed to go out for breakfast but I said Bryant and I had plans? What sort of conversation did you and Grayson have while I was getting changed?" Ethan asked as he leaned back in his seat. Y/N was silent as they racked through their mind trying to remeber. After a few seconds, Y/N's eyes widened and their head instantly lowered. "Yeah, do you remeber now?"

"E-Ethan..." Y/N croaked, trying to rest their hand on Ethan's thigh but he smacked it away. "I am so sorry. I can't believe I even said any of that crap. I didn't mean any of it."

"Really because it kind of sounded like you meant it." Ethan scoffed as he remembered Y/N's hurtful words.

"What can I say to make us okay again?" Y/N pleaded. Now turning their body to fully face Ethan. Ethan finally looked at Y/N. Y/N's eyes were red and brimming with tears. Y/N had bags under their eyes, clearly showing how tired their were.

"I don't know if I can ever forget that you had said that, You had just gotten back from tour and I wanted to spend a lot of time with you,  That's why I was being a clingy dick." Ethan explained, noticing how both him and Y/N visibly cringed at the mention of the word 'clingy dick'.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how but I will make it up to you. Just please forgive me." Y/N said, holding his hands. Ethan looked into theirr eyes, his face softening.

"One more chance, Y/L/N." Ethan said with a small smile. Y/N grinned and instantly wrapped their arms around Ethan, pulling him flush against their chest. Ethan signed contentedly, almost forgetting how good it felt to be in his lovers arms. When Y/N pulled away from the hug, Ethan kissed his lover and smiled into the kiss when they responded instantly. When Ethan pulled away, Ethan smirked playfully at Y/N. "Now who's clingy."

"Shut up." Y/N smiled, happy that they finally had their Ethan back.

Thank you for reading. Once again all the credit goes to @freakingdolan go over and read her too books.

Have a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night my lovelys 💕.