Chapter 6

Michael's P.O.V.:

        I have been here for two weeks now and I think I have made a good work. This has definitely helped me to get my mind out of things and I'm totally in debt with Ashton. I have seen him around lately. He said he's helping Dr. Hood with a patient. I have to say that being in here has totally changed my perspective of this kind of places. At least of the doctors and nurses here. They really just want to help and do the best thing for the people in here. Still, that won't make me completely forgive them for what they did that day.

        Right now, I was helping this man named Bob to paint. I was told he really likes to. 

        "She's gonna come. She won't be happy.", he said for what it felt like the millionth time.

        "Hey, don't worry.", I told him and he nodded, going back to paint. I was told he suffers of ADHD and as far as I knew, when you suffer of that, you don't alucinate, so I decided that it was time to ask someone. I stood up and walked towards Oscar.

        "Hey, can I ask you something?", I asked him and he looked up from what he was reading, smiling.

        "Sure, anything."

        "Okay, so, Bob is talking about a she. Who is she?"

        "Her.", he said looking towards Bob. I followed his look and saw a girl, from my age, talking and laughing with Bob. I've never seen Bob smile before, except for when he finished a draw. I made my way towards the girl and Bob. 

        "Hi.", I said from behind her. She turned around and looked at me like she has just seen a ghost. She stoop up from her seat.

        "Be right back.", she said to Bob and then walked quickly out of the break room.

        "Shouldn't have done that.", Bob said, still painting, but I knew he was talking to me.

        "What did I do?", I whispered to myself.

        I started walking to the direction she went. I finally caught sight of her in a corner and she looked like she was crying. I quickly made my way to her.

        "Are you okay?", I kneeled down in front of her.

        "I'm a patient!", she shouted in my face and then stood up. I just stood there looking at the direction she just went, but decided not to follow her.

Alice's P.O.V.:

        I made it to my room and just laid in bed and cry 'til I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 Short, crappy filler. Sooooorryyyyy!