Chapter 16

Michael's P.O.V.:

        "What the hell?", I thought to myself. How did I end up here? What am I doing here?

        I glanced at the graves. There are so many. So many deaths. So many people have cried over this grass. Young, old people. 

        Why do we have to die? Why can't we stay here forever?

        I made my way towards the reception and asked the man at the front desk where she was.

       "C6.", he said after searching in his computer for the location of her grave. I drove down the parcels until I was in the place. I stayed I few minutes in my car. "C'mon, Michael. You can do this. You have to do it in order to move on.", I thought. I knew that I had to do this but I wasn't sure if I was ready or not. But whatever. I was already here, after all. I have to do it.

        I approach her grave, my hands sweating and my pulse racing. I finally made it to the C6 parcel. And there it was. Her name was written on the stone. Stella Louise Irwin (1996 - 2013). Oh, her. I started to remember all the things we did  in the short amount of time we spend together. I couldn't hold back the tears at the memory of her laughing. She seemed happy. Oh, man, was I wrong. I knelt down, my hands covering my eyes.

     "Why you had to do it, Stel?", I said, crying. I was broken-hearted. She had taken her life away without even caring about me. Not even a word was left for me from her. I was left with nothing. She could be in heaven right now, leaving in paradise while I was here, left in sorrow and grief. I've been in pain this past year and she doesn't even cares. I'm sure she doesn't.

      "Why!?", I screamed as loud as I could. "Why did you leave!? Why did you leave me, Stella!? Why!?".

        I felt a hand in my shoulder so I turned around to meet with Ashton's gaze. He had tears in his eyes. I stood up and we hugged. We were in so much pain for so long. We had to let it all out.

        I'm glad I have a friend like Ashton. He has been there in every up and down that I've had and I can say that I have, also, been there for him.

        As we broke away, we glanced down to her stone one more time.

        "She was amazing, wasn't she?", he said to me, managing to crack up a smile.

        "Yes, she was.", I said.

Alice's P.O.V.:

        I heard a knock in my door. I didn't wanted to see anyone, so I didn't even bothered to move. Nevertheless, my door opened revealing Dr. Hood. I looked up at her. She gave me a sympathetic look as she closed the door behind her. She sat on the chair who was placed in the corner of my room, resting her elbows on her legs.

        "Wanna talk about what happened?", she asked politely. I shoot her an are-you-serious look. She held her hands up in surrender. I looked down at my hands, holding my pillow close to my chest.

        "Do you think you will ever talk about it?", she asked. I chuckled.

        "What's so funny?", she said getting closer to me, trying to look at my face. I just shooked my head.

        Then, I started to feel something falling from my nose. It felt cold but when I brought my fingers up to touch it, it was a little warm. I looked at my hands and saw blood on them. At first, I thought that it was the blood from underneath the gauzes I had in my hands because of my incident with glass a couple of hours before. But then I realized it wasn't. I looked at Dr. Hood with fear in my eyes. She stood up quickly and she helped me to get up from my bed. She opened my door and let me outside.

       "Holly! Come here!", she screamed to a blonde-haired, female doctor who specialized in emergency situations. She rushed over to us. They started to lead me to emergency wing of the asylum. When I got there, I saw everything go black. I had passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hello, readers! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 700 VIEWS! AND THE 40 VOTES! It's amazing! You really don't know how important this is for me :D you have, probably, made me the happiest potato right now.

Sorry for the misspelings. 

Don't forget to leave comments letting me know what you think so far :) .xx