Chapter 15

"Oh my god, that was so embrassing!" Baekhyun yelled. The tall man let out laugh, watching Baekhyun have a small break down. The red head hid his face in his hands, he was too embrassed to look up.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad" the taller mused, placing a comforting hand on Baekhyun's back. The smaller looked up at him with eyebrows raised.

The pair had just spent the first 20 minutes of the party, dancing in front of everyone. It was all nice and romantic till Baekhyun stepped on his partners foot, in front of everyone. When the song finished, Baekhyun rushed into a room off the side of the ballroom to hide in embrassment.

"You still danced well" the tall man said, rubbing Baekhyun's back. The smaller only hummed in reply, not looking up.

"I don't think i have the power to walk back in there" Baekhyun said to his hands.

"You don't have to," the black haired man replied. Baekhyun looked up at him, confused. "We can have our own party in here, you can still here the music" the man said. He stood up and moved in front of Baekhyun. The taller bowed low, offering his hand to Baekhyun.

The red haired giggled at the gesture and accepted the others invitation. Once again the man's arms were wrapped around his waist, holding him steady. The pair slowly swayed to the music before beginning to travel around the room.

Baekhyun was hypnotized. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't look away from the man's face. His eyes were warm pools of brown that you could drown in. His smile lighten the room, and his ears stuck out from his head making him look a bit like an elf.

Almost to soon the song ended and pair was left standing in the middle of the room. A small smile filled the tallers face as he looked down at Baekhyun.

"Follow me I want to show you something" the taller whispers. Baekhyun didn't have time to reply before he was dragged of towards a pair of double door. The black haired pushed opened the door to revile a large garden. It spread for what seemed miles, rows of neat hegs stood in lines down the garden.

Baekhyun was too busy staring to realise that he was being dragged down the garden. The taller let out a laugh at Baekhyun's shocked expression, pulling the smaller out of his daze.

"What" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing, it's just you look really cute" the man replied. A light blush spread across Baekhyun's cheeks, only making the taller laugh more.

The pair continued walking, a comfortable silence forming between them. Nether of them realising that they were still holding hands.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask," Baekhyun said suddenly, breaking the silence. "What's your name?" The taller let out a light chuckle and looked around the garden.

"How silly of me for not introducing myself. I'm Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol replied, giving a mock bow to Baekhyun. The red haired giggled at his silliness before bowing back.

"And what may your name be?" Chanyeol asked.

"I can't tell you that" Baekhyun replied, a big smile on his face.

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked, his face  falling.

"It would ruin the fairy tale if you knew my name" Baekhyun said, skipping a little as he walked. Chanyeol let out a laugh and looked down at Baekhyun.

"So this is a fairy tale now?"

"Well it is to me so don't ruin it" Baekhyun joked. Chanyeol just shock his head and they continued to walk down the garden, nether of them saying anything.