1 | snowbarry [The Flash]

simone-garnett on tumblr <3

They go shopping together, walking around for the perfect couch to have in their apartment, Caitlin a ball of energy and excitement, Barry dragging his feet, moaning about the tedious task, but unable to hide the smile whenever they would find something for their house.

They enter a shop and Barry is scarcely paying attention to anything, more focussed on deciding where to go for lunch when he sees it, sees how big and wide it is. And with a hoarse voice he whispers to Caitlin, hand slipping into her own, tugging it as he tells her he has found it, found the sofa for their apartment. And she looks down at it, eyebrows furrowing as she tries to understand why he would want something so big and bulky, but then she looks up and catches his gaze, sees the fire in his eyes. And she knows what he is thinking, knows just what he wants to use it for, and she feels her skin heating up. She finds herself nodding, mouth dry as she thinks about their future, of just what that sofa had in store. And she shuffles as she sees the blaze flaring up, threatening to consume her, struggles to seem calm as Barry raises his hand, calling for an assistant.

They buy it immediately.

It is the last thing they set up, knowing the moment is done they would get distracted. And they do, Barry pinning her down, swallowing her laughter as he kisses her, their fingers intertwined and he holds it above her head. They pull away, and she blushes as he stares down at her adoringly, a smile on her face.

"I love you."

It's not the first time he has said it, but it steals her breath all the same.

She leans up, catching his mouth with her own, a fierceness in her silent declaration. He responds in kind, following her lips as she slowly drops her head back down against the couch. And Barry takes the lead, open mouthed kisses pressed against her neck and collarbone, slipping down her chest, pausing at the valley of her breasts to look up. And he is greeted with a vision he would cherish, her cheeks flushed, lips swollen, hooded eyes looking back at him. He can feel the electricity in his veins, the air thick with lust and sexual tension.

Caitlin pulls off his shirt, Barry slides her skirt up, fingers hooking on the edge of her underwear, slipping it down her legs before throwing them to the side. Her pulse is fast as they kiss again, breaths shallow as Barry nimbly unbuttons her blouse, his fingers skimming across the exposed skin of her stomach, the warmth there building. He slides his fingers lower, slipping them between her legs, swearing as he feels just how hot and wet she is. And their bodies mould with one another, Caitlin already tugging at the sweats he had on, pulling them down. They don't hesitate for a moment, Caitlin guiding Barry to her entrance, and they gasp as he slides inside her. They start slow but it builds quickly, Caitlin dragging her nails down his back, Barry lifting her legs higher, the changed angle enough to have her whimpering his name, Barry grunting her own in response. He can tell that she's nearing her climax, and he moves more frantically, on the edge of his, determination to see her come the only thing staving back his own release. And with a cry she shatters beneath him, holding him tight and close.

He looks down at her in awe, her eyes closed and mouth wide, moaning as the orgasm hits. And the image of perfection before him, of her falling coaxes him to fall with her.

He collapses on top of her, sweaty and satiated, a dopey smile on his face as he kisses her lightly wherever he can.

"I think the sofa has been properly christened now."

It is Caitlin that whispers that out loud, a chuckle leaving Barry at her words. He leans up, Caitlin lazily turning her head to meet his gaze, grinning as he presses a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

"We've just the entire apartment to go."

fandom smut [one-shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें