3 | dramione [Harry Potter]

finnick-is-my-true-love on tumblr (-with the help of another tumbler)

I'm coming,' said Draco lazily. He reached the door and opened it. As he suspected, on the other side was a girl. To be precise, it was Hermione Granger. She smiled as the door opened, seemingly not bothered by Draco's state of undress, and his unruly bed-hair. It was no longer neat and tidy, but wild and sticking up in different places. It would be fair of Hermione to think that Draco must have had some fun last night.

'Draco... Good morning,' said Hermione, walking in to the apartment. As she walked past, Draco eyed her bottom, covered only by a short pair of loose fitting gym shorts. Her torso was covered by a tank top, possibly too big for her, her small nipples already poking through the material. He couldn't make out a bra.

'Morning, Hermione,' said Draco, closing the door and watching Hermione throw herself down onto the end of Draco's corner sofa. She lounged on it, her head tilted to one side, observing him. Draco sat down in the corner, waiting for Hermione to say something. As he did, he felt his cock twitch, and knew instantly his morning wood was coming. He looked around, hoping to shift a cushion over his groin, but found they were all on the floor. Draco closed his eyes briefly as he remembered they had been used for support the previous night. Remembering the night wasn't helping his predicament either, his cock growing rapidly inside his boxers. Hermione raised an eyebrow.

'Something in your pants, Draco?' Hermione opened her legs a little. Draco couldn't decide whether this was on purpose, because she knew full well what the thing in his pants looked like. Or if she was subconsciously aching for a fuck. His hard-on was now almost fully formed, propping his boxers up.

'Yeah, I think there is something in there,' Draco smirked, 'want me to get it out?'

Hermione rolled her eyes.

'Why would I want you to do that?' asked Hermione, crossing her arms over the nipples that were betraying her true feelings.

Draco shrugged.

'Maybe I just want to get off.' Hermione's expression didn't change. Draco sighed. 'Why are you mad with me, Mione?'

Hermione became animated. 'Why? Because you fucked another girl last night!'

'How do you know?' asked Draco, slipping his hand down the back of his boxers, parting them from his arse.

'Because I passed her in the hall on my way up here! And your clothes are all over the floor, and the cushions too!' cried Hermione, her eyes filling with tears.

Draco looked at Hermione. He didn't think it'd upset her. 'You aren't my girlfriend Mione. We've never even discussed going out together.'

'Well maybe I wanted to! I just- You seemed happy where we were... I thought if I mentioned it, you'd stop having sex with me...' mumbled Hermione.

Draco smiled at her. 'Mione, I wouldn't leave you, not ever. You're the best fuck I've ever had.' He slipped his boxers off, and pushed them down his legs, throwing them on the floor.

Hermione eyed his erect cock for a moment, then looked away.

'Sure you don't want this?' Draco smirked and started stroking himself, watching Hermione and imagining having her bouncing up and down in his lap. Hermione found it very difficult, being angry with the love of her life. She could see his hand stroking his length in her peripheral vision.

Draco started letting out soft moans, trying to encourage Hermione to look his way. He wanted her cuddled into his side, naked and gently stroking him whilst they kissed. He was desperate for contact with her, but he didn't want to show it. Hermione's resolve to not watch Draco crumbled after only two minutes. She turned her head to him, and he saw her eyes move up and down, following the movements of his hand around his shaft.