2 | dramione [Harry Potter]

feminist-potatoes on tumblr :)

Draco shoves her against the edge of the table, rattling the stray Potions equipment. Hermione groans against his mouth, panting as he rips open her shirt and pulls down her skirt.

He breathes roughly against her skin as he lowers himself onto his knees. Keeping eye contact, he slowly lowers his mouth to her. As she feels his tongue running against her, her head rolls on her shoulders, and she moans.

"Draco," she gasps, "quit teasing me."

He responds only with a chuckle and firmer stroke of his tongue against her.

Impatient, she grabs his chin and shoulder to yank him back up to her face. "Draco, I want to feel you inside me - now."

After a large grin, he shoves his pants down and picks her up and places her onto the desk, spreading her legs with his hips.

"Hold on tight, Granger," he says lowly, before thrusting into her.

Moving rhythmically, he bites at her earlobe before moaning into her ear after she flexes her hips against him. She pulls his face back to hers, kissing him fiercely as her nails run down his back.

"Fuck, Granger, what are you doing to me?" he moans, as he speeds up his hips.

She groans at the sudden increase in movement, shuddering as her world explodes. She feels him follow shortly behind her, and the two slump against the desk, exhausted.

After a moment, Draco laughs shakily and says, "We need to do this more often."

Hermione only blushes.