Brothers Roomate | Skimasktheslumpgod

THIS IMAGINE HAS GIFS IN IT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE NAKED PEOPLE. PLEASE DONT REPORT YOU WHORE :)

I got out of the Uber, grabbed my bags, and walked up to the apartment building. I pressed the button below the small speaker which was beside the door.

"What?" My brother's voice rang through the speaker. I slightly frowned.

"It's me, y/n" I said with a bit of an attitude. There was a slight pause.

"Ight come up." He said. I opened the door and walked in. I got stares from people as I walked towards the elevator.

...

I walked down the hall carefully looking at the door numbers. I finally got to my brother's apartment and knocked. After about 30 seconds of waiting the door swung open.

"Wassup!" My brother said embracing me into a hug.  I weakly hugged back. He stepped to the side letting me in. I walked in and looked around. I stopped in the middle of my tracks seeing a man. He had tattoos on his face. He had on a Durga with a had on top.

"Hi." I said blankly as I waved.  He waved back and continued watching tv. My brother lead me to the guest room. I walked in and put my stuff down. I sat on the bed and got on my phone. I soon drifted off to sleep.

...

I woke up and checked my phone. "1:23 am" it read. I got up and went to the bathroom. I checked out my face and left the room. On my way to the kitchen I walked passed his roommates room. He looked up at me and winked. Fuck.

I made it to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I reached for a bottle of water when I felt a firm grip on my ass. I quickly turned a around... it was him.

"What the fuck?" I semi yelled. He lightly chuckled at my reaction. He let go. He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. I stood there, dumbfounded.

"The name's Stokeley." He whispered into my ear. I nodded. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

He gripped the bottom of my crop top

He gripped the bottom of my crop top. He looked at me for approval, I nodded. He lifted it over my head and threw it on the floor. He sucked on my right breast and massaged the other one.

He let go of my left breast and worked his hand down to the buckle on my jean shorts. He finally got it unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. He snaked his hand down my pants and  softly rubbed his middle finger around my clit.

He stopped sucking on my right breast and came back up to my face. He slowly leaned in and locked his lips to mine, all while playing with my pussy.

"You wanna taste this pussy?" I moaned into his mouth. He broke the kiss and grinned at me. He left a trail of kisses from my face, to my neck, then my stomach. He slowly removed my shorts and tossed them to the side. He continued to kiss down towards my vagina. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and went down. He softly kissed my clit before harshly sucking on it. My whimpers went to moans, then my moans turned into screams. He harshly squeezed my right breast signaling for me to shut up considering my brother is just upstairs.

He began switching from my clit to my hole constantly quickly bringing me to my climax.

"I- I'm almost there." I moaned as he continued to massage my boob. He nodded and quickly stood up straight. He crashed his lips into mine forcing me to taste myself. The kiss soon turned sloppy. He broke the kiss and stared deep into my eyes as he dropped his black Nike sweatpants along with his boxers. His cock flung out of his boxers making me flinch. He chuckled at my reaction. I put both of my legs on the counter and began to play with myself. He looked at me in confusion but soon began to stroke his dick. He began walking towards me positioning himself to enter me.

He teased my entrance before ramming into me making me scream in please.

"Yo what the fuck?!" My brother said walking down the stairs. I quickly tried jumping off of the counter instead stumbling. I quickly put in my bra and underwear sloppily putting on my shorts.

"She's been here for literally a couple of hours and this is what you do?" My brother yelled. I just stood there, staring at my fingers as I played with them.