𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

 who's next on forbes' list 

e!news
article !

。☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆。

IS BLAIR FORBES SCREWING AROUND?

we all know the cw's blair forbes (26) has been receiving a lot of attention, especially lately

we all know the cw's blair forbes (26) has been receiving a lot of attention, especially lately. from us and from guys, first sebastian stan (35), then chris evans (36), and now brandon james (31)?

some sources say that forbes and stan have some history. for what we know and can confirm, they met a party last year and made a really good first impression. 

our witness and confident says, "she knew who he was and did everything that she could to get his attention. she had always been a bit slutty, hence how she has twins and i bet she doesn't even know who the father is. by the end of the night they both left to his apartment. as far as i know they were screwing around for weeks."

is this true? as far as we know, yes. so now we know what happened with stan, let's move on to evans.

she and evans met on social media, when she posted this photo of her daughter, adelynn forbes (10). we know they were quite flirty on social media and the day she arrived to the avengers: infinity war set, some of the cast took her out. some witnesses say that two were really close and that forbes couldn't keep her hands off of him. at the end of the night she posted a picture of the two of them.

the last one is brandon james, who she is filming her newest project all-star university with. he has been active on her posts calling her beautiful and defending her when she received hate.

one thing is for sure, forbes likes her older men and she does as she wants. so tell us, do you think she is an independent woman or just a girl who likes screwing around with older guys? who's next on forbes' list?