𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

CHAPTER TWELVE.

 i'm too busy flirting and being a slut right now 

twitter post
BlairForbes !

instagram post
blairforbes !

。☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆。

↳ @BlairForbes | Blair Forbes@enews if your waiting on my response to try and "shame" me more, it'll be on instagram later

@enews
if your waiting on my response to try and "shame" me more, it'll be on instagram later. i'm too busy flirting and being a slut right now, sorry xxx

👩‍👧‍👦

❤️ liked by chrisevans, jjcarter, and 1

❤️ liked by chrisevans, jjcarter, and 1.9M others

blairforbes so e!news just posted an article about my private life, that is not only a lie but so are those stupid arguments.

yes, i met sebastian at a party. yes, i slept with him. so? it's not a secret that people go to parties and if they find someone, they like to have fun. yes i knew who he was, we have some friends in common and they introduced us the day before. that's all i have to say about that. the details are for me and sebastian only, they are not public business.

yes, chris and i are friends. yes, we have been hanging out. yes, you may say that we're been "flirting", i'm flirty and so is he. that's a problem? i don't think so.

yes, brandon and i hung out together. we had to get to know each other if we're going to work together. there we also about three other people we were hanging out with, plus my children.

yes, i have twins. yes, i was not married and am a single mom. i was in a relationship with a man four years before i found out i was pregnant. the man decided he did not want to be in addy or ash's life, so he left us. there is nothing wrong with being a single mother.

people have slut-shamed me. your article has slut-shamed me for hanging out with older guys and dressing in a "bad" way and for being sexually active. so what? girls can be flirty. girls can hang out with guys. girls can wear whatever they want. girls can be sexually active. and that is the girl's business, and ONLY the girl's business. you can not try and "shame" us for doing something that everyone does and being free to make our own choices.

kisses,
blair 😘

tagged: enews ]

comments disabled !