Chapter 5

Your POV

Dredd: What the hell is this?!

You: This, is my semblance Nano Tech

Everyone was shocked after I announced my semblance.

Dredd: So....we are similar then, tell me what is your name boy?

You: It's Y/n now die!

I summon another sword in my hand and start to slash at him while he blocks my strikes with his weapon

We were both equal in strength overall as we kept on clashing with each other.

Dredd: How about you join me Y/n

You: Hmmm OK

Everyone: What?!

We both got rid of our weapons he offered his hand for a shake so I did what everyone should expect.

I created my super shotgun and shot him in the centre and then made two gauntlets and started throwing punches, successfully hitting him.

Dredd: What?!

You: Sorry but I ain't betraying my friends

Dredd: Then so be it

I throw a right hook but he avoids it and gives me a good punch to the face sending me flying into a wall.

He then transformed his arm into his blaster and fired at me.

I recovered and summoned my shields in both of my hands and put them together to block the blast.

You: Haha suck on that!

But then he rushed at me and punched my shields sending me down. He was gonna stomp on me but  I make a knife and stab him in the leg.

I got up and jumped backwards in the air while summoning two revolvers and started shooting him multiple times.

He got really pissed then.

You: You mad Bro?

Dredd: A little thanks for asking!

He teleported in front of me and kicked me high in the air, then he jumped in the air and grabbed my leg and was dragging me down and slamming me to the floor.

He made his arm into another blaster and was about to shoot me but then Mercury comes out of know we're and sl kicks him in the head.

Mercury: Haha I did something!

But then Dredd was looking at him, unfazed.

Mercury: Oh.......shit

Dredd just simply grabbed him by the neck and threw him in the air and blasted him away.

Mercury: *distant* You got this man!!!!!!

Then he crashed on the floor.

I quickly summoned a sword and stabbed him in the centre then made my shot gun and shot him a few time in the face.

He then grabbed me by the face and threw me away he summoned his scythe and slashed in the air sending a red wave slash at me I blocked it with my shields then charged at him and gave him a superman punched with my gauntlet.

Dredd: Why do you keep trying?

You: Because I need to defend everyone here, even those who hurt me.

I look at the girls, besides Velvet, who bully me and see they were looking down in regret.

Dredd: Hmmm you intrest me, so I will give you a chance if you can counter a full blast from my blaster I will leave for a while and come back in 4 months

You: Okay

Dredd: But if you don't I will kill you all

You: Oh

He steps a mile away from me and prepares his blaster and charges. I see it glowing red and planet was shaking I see the blast about come out so I try a new tactic and that is to make a new weapon to counter it.

You: Alright Y/n time to do this

I concentrate and make a weapon I haven't made in my life.

It forms from both of Y/n's hands then comes together to form it

I charge it as well does Dredd does with his then we release it all and clash with each other

Blue vs Red

Who will win?