I liked college

Alright, so where I live in Canada, we have 4 "schools", kind of.

You have Primary school, from age 5 to 11. 

Then Secondary school (also called high school), from age 11 to 17.

Then you have Cegep, which we also call College, that's where it gets complicated. So you go there after you finish high school, either for a 3-4 year formation for a job, or a 2-year program which is a pre-university. Basically, Cegep is a school system they created to make sure you're mature when you get to the next school if your future job requires it.

Then, you have University, where you can get certificates, BAC, DOC, and all that stuff. 

And right now, I'm in Cegep.

And as much as I complain about it, about being stressed, about people and teachers, College was so great. 

I'm not gonna go into the details of it, but high school had been Hell, and going into college I wasn't expecting much; lots of sleepless nights, being alone, being sad, overwhelmed, that sort of thing, and for part of it, it was all of that. 

But I got to try new things; Singing class, photography class, movie making, real creative writing! 

I got to meet new people; some I hated, some I loved and still talk to.

I got to test myself, see how far I can push my limits and take on new things. 

I got to grow up, I got to experience being my own. 

I liked college because it was fun. 

And now that I have t leave it in a few months, I'm scared a shit. 

Because I have no idea what will happen.