Chapter 2

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! BLAIRE! YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK!" Clary squealed as she engulfed me into a tight hug.

"c-can't breathe here" I choked out trying to lessen her grip on me.

"I can't believe you're back! We have a lot of catching up to do." she said with much enthusiasm in her voice.

" but before that, Let's go grab some lunch first I'm starving" she said and rubbed her belly.

Logan snorted. "since when weren't you starving?" Clary just scowled at him as he raised his hands up in surrender.

The thing about Clary Rivers is that she's always starving. Most of the time she just eats and eats and eats and the thing is, she doesn't gain any weight! While in my case, i try to control my eating just to maintain my body weight.

"whatever Lo. C'mon Air, we have a lot of catching up to do" she said as she dragged me to her direction.

"Don't forget about me!" Logan shouted but Clary just ignored him.

We ended up in the school's rooftop, our usual and secret hang-out place -besides our underground room which was located under Logan's house- where we can escape from the real world. This place is for the three of us only and if one of us has a gf or bf, we are not allowed to bring them here. That's one of our most sacred rule in this cray cray friendship of ours.

"Gods, you have no idea how I missed this place" i said as I opened my arms to embrace the cool wind.

"Tell me about it, 2 months after you left, we stopped hanging out here since it wouldn't be the same without you" Clary said as she took her things out from her backpack.

"Yeah she's right. The last time was probably when Clary cried over her test results in Chemistry because for the first time in her life, she actually failed. Anyways, nothing's been the same without you. It's like you're home but you don't feel you're home." Logan said with a frown forming on his face.

"Guys. C'mon, don't go all drama on me now. I'm back now okay? And I'm never leaving again" I said and smiled at them.

"Group hug!" Logan offered. Me and Clary just chuckled but did it anyway. Both of us were wrapped under his 2 now buffed arms which was not there a year ago because he was thin. Puberty did one heck of a job on him.

As we all sat together on the bench by the railing with me in between the two of them, Clary kept munching on her burger as Logan told me a few stories of what happened here while I was gone.

"Oh yeah, last year's valentines day dance totally sucked balls. Everyone agreed on this prank where Nerdy Mary was nominated as Valentine's Princess and Coward Carlo as the Prince." Logan said as Clary almost choked on her food when she started laughing.

"Oh, my gods! and I totally remembered how your date bailed on you just because you didn't iron your pants!" she said and continued laughing.

"who was your date?" I asked Logan who now had an annoyed look on his face.

He sighed. "Jenny"

My eyes widened in shock and suprised.

"Are you serious? You actually asked that piece of plastic out? Were you drunk back then?" I scowled at him but he just shrugged.

"eh- Tipsy" was all he said.

"I can't believe you" I slumped down the bench and blew a strand of my brown hair that was on my face.

"What can I say? I was tipsy and she looked smoking hot in her red outfit then" he reasoned but i just looked at him annoyingly.

"Oh please. That's what all guys say" i said and grabbed Clary's burger.

"Hey! That's mine" Clary protested but I just snuck my tongue out at her. She pouted and crossed her arms like a little child.

"I know you love me" I chirped but she just rolled her eyes.

"you're lucky I do" she mumbled but I was too busy munching on her burger.

wow this burger tastes really good.

I was about to ask her where the burger came from when the bell rang, which signals the start of our classes. Swiftly, Logan started packing up.

"well girls, I'd love to stay and talk more but I gotta go. Bye!" Logan waved his hand and went down the stairs.

As I looked over to Clary, she was also  packing up already.

"I gotta go to Physics class now. Mr. James doesn't like late comers" she said and slung her bag on her shoulder.

"Okay. It's still my free time so..."

"I'll go ahead. Bye! Love you!" She shouted as she descended the stairs. I huffed, well there goes Clary. What now? I thought. I've decided to go to the library so I packed up and went downstairs and on the 3rd floor. I jogged on my way to the Library, I was about to take a left turn when someone bumped me, hard.

We both crashed to the ground. I looked up and realized that I was on top of him. He groaned in pain and then looked down at me. We stared at each other for a while, He had this brown eyes that was -honestly- beautiful. He was breathing heavily and that's when I noticed, my hand was on top of his chest. I couldn't help but notice, but our position was awkward. So i swiftly stood up and fixed myself. He also stood up and scratched behind his neck.

"uh- I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going so yeah" I said rather awkwardly as i tried to compose myself. I looked at the ground and I swear, The floor never looked interesting before than it is now.

"n-no no. please, it was my fault. You were in a hurry and I was in your way." he said. His voice was deep and dead sexy.

"no! no, ofcourse not. It was- okay, it was an accident we both didn't look at where we're going and-"

"yeah! you're right it was an accident. Let's just call it a truce then" he said, if i'm not mistaken, he looked nervous. well, a little bit.

"Yeah sure." I nodded my head continuously at him while he just stood there, with a small smile on his face but with a mix of awkward.

We both stood there awkwardly for awhile not talking, when he finally decided to cracked the ice.

"So uh- I gotta run. See you around perhaps" he said.

"yeah yeah. sure, ofcourse. I guess I'll see you around then." I pursed my lips, trying not to break into a smile.

"Yeah. Bye" He smiled.

He actually smiled. Not the smirk-like one which most hot guys use but a real one. a real, goofy one which was probably too big for his face.

and the weird thing is? It made me smile too.

-----

2nd chapter done!

so what do you think?

If you have any suggestions on what you want to happen next, please feel free to comment whatever u think.

Your comments and votes are greatly appreciated.

thanks!

-U