Chapter 2

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"I think my hearing's going bad say that again. Say that shit with ya chest." This nigga actually took a deep breath to make himself look bigger. Clown. "So, what you deaf now? I said you a raggedy, loud mouth, black ass bitch. You need to learn how to stay in your fucking place. That's the shit I can't stand, when a female talk outta turn."

Gina gets ready to get up out her seat. "I know he fucking lying! Who the fuck he think he talking to?!" You know that if you let her handle shit, all hell would break loose, someone might even get arrested. "Gina calm down I got it." You say. "Just sit down." She settles back in her seat and crosses her arms. "Got me fucked up." She mutters. You turn around and look at Tyrone. "Come here."

Both groups get quiet. Shocked to say the least. Tyrone hesitates. "Nah, what you want me to come over there for? I ain't got shit to say to you." 'This bitch is buggin', he thought. You sigh.

"Listen, you're right I was outta pocket for how I was talking to you earlier and I wanna apologize can you let me do that?" You try your best to look regretful. You couldn't give away the fact that you were about to give that nigga the business and that shit wasn't gonna work if you still looked angry. Now he starts getting cocky smirking and shit, ugly ass. "What you feeling a nigga or something. You was talking all that shit just a second ago."

At T'Challa's table, everyone is perplexed. "What just happened?" Shuri whispers, looking at T'Challa for some clarity. He is just as confused. "I have no idea." Why would you want him anywhere near your table? He rests his chin on his hand as he studies your face. Erik turns around. "She was just popping off on him now she wanna apologize? The fuck is really going on?"

You fight the urge to roll your eyes. "Nah it ain't even like that just come here. I just wanna tell you something." Kadijah is also hesitant. "Y/N, just drop it he don't gotta come over here."

You turn to her. "Dee chill, I got this." And you throw her a wink. She sits back in her seat cause she knows just what's about to happen "Aw shit." She mutters.

"What the fuck is she about to do?" Danita asks. "Cause if she's about to start some shit, I'm not tryna be hear for it."

"Then leave bitch!" Gina hisses. "This nigga bout to get fucked up. Shit I just might help." Danita scoffs. "Swear I can't go out with these bitches." She mutters. You were gonna get on her ass about that later, but right now you had to focus on the task at hand.

Tyrone makes his way to their table until he's right in front of you. He bends down so that you are face to face and you're trying so hard no to cringe. His breath stank like shit. "I'm waiting on that apology, ma."

Every occupied table, even the staff is on the edge of their seats. They don't know what's about to happen. Realistically they just want to hear what's being said, nosy asses.

"The suspense is killing me, brother." Shuri whispers.

"Hush, Shuri!" T'Challa hissed. He doesn't want to miss any of this.

You look up at him. "I just wanted to say..."

Before he could even get a word out, you send a left hook to his face, grab him by his shirt collar and slam his head on the table causing him to shout.

"OH SHIT!" Multiple tables exclaim.

"Oh my God!" Danita exclaimed.

"Dammit Y/N" Kadijah sighs, taking off her earring in case she had to jump in.

"That's right sis beat his ass!" Gina exclaims, grinning as she eats her food and watches the display taking place. "Lemme know if you need some help, these oxtails are hittin."