You're My Best Friend (Part 1)

John Deacon x Reader x Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

Summary: from this friendzone concept i posted on wattpad (in this same book)

Note: hello. Enjoy grammar errors. Im back with a new series (((: for my roger and deaky fans. This chapter may seem confusing but more things will be explained as chapters go on. ^^^I may or may not continue this depending on the demand.^^^ here is the playlist so far >>> https://open.spotify.com/user/mn22rifp6dl19gjhvwylxr08i/playlist/5Yqq1YXUOItOUsLuWQfpQz?si=QSjrawB2TCSO_pWn7KUITg

((((LISTEN TO UNCHAINED MELODY BY THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS IN THE CAR SCENE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IT SETS THE TONE AND I CHOSE THE LYRICS FOR A REASON))) ALSO, PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL BECAUSE IM A SUCKER FOR PARALLELISM AND STUFF WILL BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN..... ALSO IN THE TEA SCENE WHEN SHE SAYS "THE TEA IS SCORCHING HOT" OR WHATEVER IS SAID ON PURPOSE ((((;;;
Major note: the photo provided is the one that deaky showed her (just imagine it with the borhap boys). ***also, this story is starts in 1974 --- besides flashbacks. I did this to get the story going.**** ^^^^to also clarify, the reader has been on and off seeing deaky for 5-6 years (as a friend) because of a gap year and college^^^^ ALSOOOOO.......... THE READER IS INEXPERIENCED IN THIS STORY (IN ONE WAY ONLY) WHICH WAS NEVER THE INTENT BUT IT JUST KIND OF HAPPENED AND ITS GIVEN ME MORE STORY IDEAS.
ALSOOOO,,,, IF YOUVE READ MY ^*LOVE OF MY LIFE SERIES*^ SOME THINGS ARE CONNECTED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE (; and..... This story will not be historically accurate

Side side note: thank u @deacurys for giving me the title name from queen (: we yet again have another queen song title for a series that go perfectly together

Words: 4.1k+

"Oh my god, John!" you shrieked, just as you stepped out of the shower, hurriedly pulling a towel against your bare breasts to hide your soaked body.

John was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, his eyes bugging out at you as his cheeks flamed red. "I-I-" he stuttered as his eyes blinked repeatedly in shock. His hand glued to the knob while his eyes stuck to your body.

"Don't just stand there staring at me. Look away!" you spat, just as his hand came to slap against his eyes harshly. You ran after the door, slamming it shut on his face and locking it.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before opening the door? One of these days you're going to open it on something you don't want to see."

"Are you assuming I do want to see you naked?" he joked, a side of his immaturity peeking out, even though it was something he did want to see.

"You know what I mean!" you huffed with annoyance. "For a man who likes his privacy, you do an awful job at giving it to others."

"Well maybe you should lock the door. There's a lock for a reason," John called through the thin wood. You rolled your eyes at him, even though he couldn't see.