You're My Best Friend (Part 11.1)

John Deacon x Reader x Roger Taylor (BoRhap)

(gif is of deaky and reader in the beginning)

Summary: this chap leads to reader losing her v card to either john or roger

Note: grammar errors. This chapter is a bit wonky. Sorry. But i wrote it like that for a reason. Also, hello!!! Im back from hiatus. Also,,,,, this chap ended up changing and is not how i originally imagined it.... THEREFORE THERE WILL BE A CHAP 11.1 AND CHAP 11.2
Mentions of light smut....

Words: 6.9k+

It was the first time you felt butterflies around your best friend John Deacon.

You could feel them in your stomach flying all around.

And they came from the boy standing right in front of you. The one with his hands wrapped around yours.

He was standing close.

Standing close because he was leaning in to kiss you.

But you took a step back to set down the honey behind you, your hands losing the touch of John's. He took it as rejection, but you only did it to invite him in more.

You had set it down in order to free yourself from any distraction that might take you away from John.

But John didn't understand, taking a step back himself.

You let out a light giggle, taking a few tiny steps forward, swooping your arm around his neck as your chest collided with his before bouncing back to give some space between you two.

But the close proximity, the feeling of your hand against John's neck, and the way he looked down at your lips - your lips parted at the realization that he had always looked at you like this.

And your eyes closed while you let out a breathy giggle as you could smell the familiar scent of John. Still peppermint and after shave.

In that moment, it was your favorite scent. Not Roger's expensive cologne that lingered in the fur coat he let you keep.

But you then found yourself looking at his lips. Slightly open as yours were.

You never noticed how pink they were. Except for the one time he had to wear light pink lipstick for a photoshoot, which you admitted to him looking good in.

But at this moment, he wasn't wearing lipstick and there were no cameras. It was just you two in his kitchen, your back up against the rim of the counter with John's hands wrapped around your waist.

Your thumb skimmed over his bottom lip from left to right, his eyes watching you do so. You smiled at his acknowledgment of watching you.

And his lips were soft. And very different from Roger's.