You're My Best Friend (Part 15)

John Deacon is the best friend. Roger Taylor is the boyfriend. Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle.

 Things get complicated for reader in this love triangle

Summary: reader confronts about roger about cheating

Summary: reader confronts about roger about cheating. Freddie asks reader to make a confession in front of deaky. deaky writes a song for reader.

Note: grammar and spelling errors. I kinda dont like this chapter so sorry if it sucks lol

Warning: language

Words: 9.3k+

Two weeks passed by since John confessed Roger's disloyalty to you.

Two weeks since you let Roger touch you.

Two weeks of dragging on a relationship you didn't want to be in any longer.

***July 1975***

"Think I might get a haircut soon," Roger spoke, breaking the silence between you two. Only the patter of rain against the window made its way through the room. And anxious breathing from Roger.

Both of you lying on his bed, his arm wrapped around your shoulder as you rested your head on his chest, your hand laid flat against his heartbeat. The warmth of his body calming you. "Feel like it might be getting too long," he continued, glancing down at your head. He couldn't see your reaction. Your eyes. You refused to look at him.

"Care to share your opinion as my girlfriend?" he tried joking. To get some type of reaction. You didn't budge.

"Could grow it out for you if you'd like," he brought his hand to rest over yours, but you moved yours down. Not wanting him to touch you so intimately. "Always like pulling it at night," he pressed. Trying to make you blush. But even that he couldn't see.

And you didn't blush.

Only felt repulsed. And queasy. Knowing you weren't the only girl who had the honor to run her fingers through Roger Taylor's soft hair at night.

The tips of Roger's fingers began to lightly trail back and forth against your back. A feeling you always liked. Made you feel drowsy and sleepy. Calm.