🌼1🌼

🌼

Jimin whined and tossed around in a fit. The teddy bear that helped him sleep wasn't doing any justice to the poor little who desperately needed sleep.

It seems the various teddy bears stacked along his wall and bed did no help to the poor little. And there was no one else to cuddle with as his best friend was with his caregiver and his roommate was mostly likely working on grades.

Jimin's roommate. His heart fluttered everytime he thought of the older. He was pale and not so tall but taller than Jimin at least.

His style was almost usually black and hew was a teacher at a nearby school. Yoongi's tough demeanor and ability to scare off people was what made him a great teacher. He wasn't mean but when the class got out of control he could easily control it. He was also in charge of any fightings that happened here.

Jimin was a flower boy, and managed a flower shop not far from their complex. The paying was normal and it was actually a suitable job.

Jimin and Yoongi we're great friends since high school and even went to prom together. "As friends" they both claimed even though they wanted more.

Both boys had obvious feelings towards each other yet neither never confessed.

And Yoongi doesn't know Jimin is a little..

As hard as it was, Jimin kept his little secret to himself and only slips into little space when Yoongi wasn't home.

Which was all the time.

The only person who knows is his closest friend, Jungkook.

Jungkook & Jimin, friends since diapers. Their moms we're really close and even though two year apart were born in the same hospital.

Jimin was born first and met his little best friend when he was two and Jungkook only a new born.

They moved to Seoul years later for college, where they met their whole friend group.

Where Jungkook met Taehyung and they hit it off nicely. They dated a few months later and yet Jimin only managed to find more reasons why he fell for Yoongi.

But Jimin loved his friend group and honestly was so happy to know them. They were weird and loud, but overall caring and nice.

And with a smile, Jimin fell asleep easily.

🌼