🌼2🌼

🌼

When Jimin woke up. Yoongi was leaning over him with a straight face.

Jimin squeaked and blushed deeply, "Hyunggg~ you can't just watch me sleep," Jimin whined turning the other way.

Yoongi sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, facing the wall. "I was gonna come in and wake you but I guess you're a light sleeper," Yoongi acknowledges.

Jimin could hear the amusement in his voice and huffed. "Well not everyone is a deep sleeper like you Yoongs," Jimin remarks. Jimin sat up to poke at choice of clothes he was weaing. "Black again..?"

Yoongi chuckles "Well I have to get going, breakfast is on the table and get to work safely," he says. Jimin giggles and waves goodbye as Yoongi left.

Now Jimin was left in his room by himself. He had work in about an hour but couldn't bring himself to stand.

"I'm too tired for work today," Jimin whined, forcefull dragging his body out of bed and into the bathroom do his regular routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aftee showering and dressing to use his usual style of clothing, Jimin felt better and more alive.

He still had 30 minutes left till work. Jimin reheated the breakfast Yoongi made out for him and ate while watching tv.

After finishing his plate of bacon and eggs and washing the remaining stains. Jimin grabbed his bag and left.

🌼