🌼3🌼

🌼

*hours later*

jimin opened the door to his and yoongis complex quietly. he has been wanting to regress the whole day and he honestly needed some free time.

"yoongi," he hesitantly called out. when the blondie didn't hear a response he quickly shut the door and regressed. he started to giggle and run around the house in excitement.

he was excited to finally be the little he is.

he ran upstairs to their room and looked deep in his side of the closet. when he found what he wanted he gasped and ran to the bathroom.

he quickly showered while humming to the ponyo song. finally, he wore the snitch onesie that he wanted to wear for months. it was large for him and he flapped the sweater paws playfully.

he grabbed one of the many stuffies off of his bed and sat on the floor. he grabbed the binky from under the best that was hidden in a ring box. he sucked on it happily while playing with the giraffe stuffie.

he was so deep in little space he hadnt notice his phone dinging multiple times.

🌼

yoongi opened the door with a sigh. he took off his jacket and loosen his tie. he was annoyed with how his day went and overly worried about jimin who didnt respond the whole time.

he took off his shoes and gradually made his way upstairs for a long needed nap, quickly discarding ungraded papers.

jimin, unaware of the other male, was now coloring in his color books. he was singing some child song and his binky was long forgotten on the floor.

"hey jimin-" yoongi started as he walked through the door. he quickly stopped as jimin freezed. he looked across the room that had stuffies and random toys everywhere. his eyes stilled on the binky for a few seconds before looking at jimin, who was slowly tearing up.

"jimin..?" yoongi started, breaking the awkward silence. jimin started to wail. he was worried yoongi wouldnt like him anymore, and even kick him out.

yoongi, startled, ran to jimin's side. he rubbed the youngers back as the other cried. "whats wrong jiminie..?" he asked quietly.

jimin rubbed his eyes furiously, shaking his head. "y-yoonie wont like me anymore b-because im a l-litle" he sobbed before completely wailing again.