7 Silent Treatment

(The night of truth or dare, you didn't talk to Lafayette and he gave up) (next day)

(Y/N's POV)

I got up earlier than the guys, on purpose, and asked Martha if I could hang out with the Schuyler Sisters at Starbucks. She agreed, and let me take the Jeep. Once you got there, you got a text from them, they had to bail because their dad needed help planning a banquet. You got your coffee, and headed, as slowly as possible, back to the house. You wanted to avoid the guys at all costs. You told Martha about what happened last night, and how you wanted to avoid them. She understood, and let you hide in her closet until they were all downstairs. Once they were, you ran to your and Lafayette's room. You locked the door, and stayed in your room the whole day.

(Time skip to Monday. Music Class, Aka 5th period)

You had managed to ignore Lafayette and the others the whole day, by talking to Angelica the whole day. Now it was the one class that you didn't have with Angelica. You made it a little early to the class. There was a sound booth that you walked into, and started to record the song you had put together for your project. (Song above). I didn't notice what the teacher walked in. When I was finished I heard claps. That's when I saw her. "That was amazing, Y/N! I think it should be a duet with someone though. Lafayette has an amazing voice! You two can pair up for the project and do it together!" Mrs. Lange said happily. I was anything but happy. Lafayette had seen that I pulled up his picture! He didn't like me, and it was gut wrenching! My heart was still broken. I didn't know what to do. Soon the bell rand and everyone rushed in the class. The teacher called Lafayette over, and explained what had happened.

"d'accord, merci." (Okay, thank you.). I handed him the song, I had already highlighted the parts. Without another word I walked into the two person sound booth. "Y/N can you pleas-"

"Can we do the song?" I asked cutting him off short. Parts of the song were about him. I really hope he didn't look into the lyrics.
Lafayette- hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
Y/N- send me your location. Let's focus on communication, cause I just need the time and place to come through.
Lafayette- you were the shadow to my light did you feel us. Another start, you fade away.
Y/N- because you are unforgettable, I need to get you alone
Lafayette and Y/N- just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's all right because I love the way it hurts
Y/N- can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
Lafayette- so love me like you do, love, love, love me like you do. Touch me like you do, touch, touch, touch me like you do.
Y/N- I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love I did.
Lafayette- it's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
Y/N- so shine bright tonight you and I were beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Lafayette- Why, why, tell 'em that it's human nature. Why, why, does he do it that way
Y/N- oh won't you... stay with me, cause you all I need.
Lafayette- We're going down, down in an earlier round. And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet. A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it.
Y/N- is it too late now to sorry. Cause I'm
Lafayette- missing more than just your body
Y/N- and I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't, no I don't it true. No I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't want anybody else but you
Lafayette- you said you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet, why you still breathin. You said you can't live without me
Y/N-  How can I sleep when you're out there
With all my love?- I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Lafayette- become so tired, so much more aware

Y/N & Lafayette- But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here!
(Please check out the song above to understand how this goes😁)
The bell rang right as I hit stop on the camera. I grabbed my bag, which was already packed, and raced out the door. I knew Lafayette would probably chase me down, so I ran. There was an empty classroom just down the hallway, if I could get to it before Laf figures out, then I'm good. Just then, I felt someone slam me into the lockers. They started to kiss me, I felt discussed. It was Lee. I tried to push him off, but I couldn't. "GET OFF!" I yelled, but he didn't. Memories of my father crept into my mind, and tears started to flow down my face. "Please get off," I whispered. I felt him get off of me, but not by his own choice. I slid down against the lockers. I brought my knees to my face, and cried. I felt arms wrap under me, and pick me up bridal style. The person was warm, so I snuggled into his chest for comfort. I felt calm, and began to drift off into sleep.