1. A Whisper in the Storm

A/N: I suck at summaries forgive me. If this is well recieved, the next parts will be up shortly, as they are already written. I'm sorry if it sucks, and I hope at least someone is able to enjoy this garbage :)

The rain poured down mixing with the earth, the force harsh and unforgiving

And y/n stood shivering under the glorious hair of Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky Barnes . She couldn't help but be in awe, after all her hair looked like a mess but his? HIS looked like Thor ( thot apparently) had blessed it with the same striking ability of looking fricking hot as his hair. Y/n deemed this TOTALLY UNFAIR YOU HELLA GOOD LOOKING THOT!

As the rain dropped from his hair down his muscular body her eyes were drawn to his thighs.... now THIS was his defining characteristic as a Thot. I mean thick thighs save lives was a saying y/n was very familiar with but up until this point in her life she had never seen the truth of it... the muscular lower body of the metal armed super soldier were currently the only reason for her to keep living. I mean other than his hair.... obviously and maybe his face??!! She guessed that was good too but damn those quads:..:

After seeing half her town destroyed and due to the fact she was currently hanging of a cliff in the rain sheltered only by Bucky's glorious hair, those quads were her only reason to survive... like yeah her family as well and life and stuff but mainly the quads.

She finally forced herself to look away from those magnificent thighs, but before she did she wondered if she could buy a watermelon to test the strength of those beauties. Finally her gaze met that of the thigh god- whoops She meant Bucky. She gasped as she realized that she had been staring at that area for well...for her sake she hoped only a few seconds. His gaze rested on her face seeming confused, her social awkwardness flailed her again with her screaming at his face " YOURE MR THICEty THICK THICKTEN FROM THICKTOWN THIKANIA AND SO'S YOUR DAD!" After those words flew out of her mouth she realized she had lost her will to live and now wished to be crushed by those glorious quads.

Bucky's handsome face contorted slightly but quickly smoothed into a soft smile, looking at the girl in his arms with pity, and in also some ways respect. After spending 70 years murdering people for a secret government agency that was supposed to have been defeated in the Second World War, he had not been one to receive any compliments. Other than Steve this young girl was the first one to objectify him in years!!!! He hadn't seen that look in a girls eye regarding him since before he enlisted and was shipped out to Germany. Now people were either afraid of him or mad at him most of the time. It was nice to feel like someone other than Steve saw him as something other than a murdering Assassin. Granted he realized that this girl probably doesn't know about that and he decides he should keep it that way.

"So Mr. Thick, how do you intend to get us out of this situation?" A muffled slightly embarrassed sounding voice jolted Bucky from his reverie... how was he going to save them?..

Ahh metal arm super soldier strength and ability.... he forgot about that one for a minute... oops

"Well Doll" he said, reverting to his favourite to form of endearment, " as you may or may not have noticed, along with these thighs I have a metal arm which is really strong, I also work out, so I'm simply gonna pull us up, just like a weighted pull up!"

Bucky says all this with a confident expression and a saucy look on his face. He likes this girl, he wants to impress her, but he doesn't want to drop the whole super soldier, actually 100 year old thing on her. That's ruined to many conversations and, he likes this girl!!

Bucky is still smirking to himself when he feels a sharp sting across his cheek.

"Hey!!" He says loudly "what was that for?!"

Bucky Barnes/ Reader: It Started With a Whisperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें