Part one: The window

[ Note: There will be more POV's later in the story. Also this part is kinda boring but please don't skip it.]

Y/N'S POV
    Nockfell was a very quiet town. Every time that I stared out my window during my dark and restless nights, I felt a comfort appease me.  The atmosphere always seemed to stay still, and I liked it this way. The moon would glisten in all of its glory, I didn't like the nights when I couldn't see it from my window sill. I took in the comforting sight, and shut my eyes for a moment. When I open my eyes, a black figure stood before me outside my window in midair. Its red eyes pierced my gaze. I blinked and it was gone in an instant. I panicked and fell back onto my bed, yanking my covers over my body. My fear took control of me and my body tensed up, but before I knew it I had already fell asleep.
I woke up, lodging my chest forward gasping for air like I had came out of a terrifying nightmare. I tightened my fists around my sheets and wheezed. My mother walked in like she did every morning to wake me, but her calm expression dropped. She hurried to my side and held me,"Y/N are you okay?!!" I panicked at first, but my breathing slowed down after a good 30 seconds which actually seemed like more than that at the time. I nodded, shrugging it off. "I'm alright ma." I told her with a look of concern on my face. She huffed and then smiled while replying, "Ok dear, come downstairs for breakfast when you're ready." She walked out, closing the door. I rubbed my head, groaning while I dragged myself to place my feet on the floor. Still groggy, I look over at the window and my mind floods. Thoughts like, "What was that creature at the window? Why didn't it kill me? Why did it appear out of no where? Why last night of all nights i sit at my window?" My brain began to pound at the sight out the window until a loud bang broke my trance. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. Black skinny jeans covered my skin, along with my torso covered by a white v-neck t-shirt. I headed downstairs to see my mom rushing around the kitchen to get different ingredients for whatever breakfast she decided to make. I sat down in the living room and clicked on our TV. The news headline stated, "The mysteries of the Addison apartment murder" at that moment my blood ran cold. I sat and watched, gaining goose bumps all up my arm as the officers spoke of the tragic death of a woman named "Mrs. Sanderson" who was assassinated in those very apartments. "Just the apartments down the street." I thought to myself. Those words repeated in my head over and over again, until i decided to click to a different channel for background noise. I got up and walked to my mom who was finishing up making my plate. "I hope you like it, I tried hard. I'm sorry if it isn't good I'm in a rush this morning. I have to get to the hospital early for work." I nodded and told her, "Mom I love your food and you know it. Also be careful on your way to work." She smiles and gives me a hug. Grabbing her keys and heading out the door. I began to eat my breakfast and let my mind wander again.

[ end of part 1! Please share opinions if you will. I hope you enjoyed part one, even if it completely lacked any "shipping" it will be here soon enough.]