Chapter 3

I sit back and watch the fight as Broly walks away and another teens comes up and says.

??? "Yangs going to win."

YN "Tch. That's cute. Brolys going to win."

??? 2 "And how do you know that you Dolt?"

YN "Well my ice hearted "friend" you see Broly is a Saiyan just like me and yang barely has any battle experience against people that are stronger than her. Yang can't beat Broly. Even if she had help."

??? 3 "You seem to be talking from experience. Have you fought Yang? No? then you don't know if she will win so keep your mouth shut until the match is over with."

I turned to this bitch with black hair who thinks she is all big and bad.

YN "Did I strike a nerve with you? Let me tell you one thing little girl. You can shut up for one because I am not going to be told to keep quiet by someone whose hiding who she really is and that is she is nothing more than a pathetic little pussy who can't accept who and what she is. Now you keep running your mouth and you might run into me out in the tournament and I will tell you right now, you won't survive a minute with me."

Trunks "YN calm down. Relax and don't take your anger out on them. They'll get whats coming to them."

Announcer "And the winner is BROLY!!! She has just made the final spot to get into the quarter finals!"

??? "Impossible!"

YN "Nothing is impossible. Your friend bit off more than she could chew and she paid the price for it."

No ones Pov

As the group left there was a small girl with white hair watching as this whole thing was going on.

??? "I should report this to the president."

She then walked away to go to the president of her club.

YN's Pov

I sat back down and Broly comes in and sits on my lap and asks me.

Broly "Did you see my fight?"

YN "No I didn't. I was too busy arguing with Yangs friends to be able to do anything."

Speaking of the devil. Yang comes over angry and says to me.

Yang "Watch what you say to my sister or else."

YN "Or else what? You'll beat me uo?"

Yang "Exactly."

YN "Lets get one thing straight. I can use only 1% of my power and knock you out by simply poking you in the forehead and tell your friends and sister that they need to learn how to take criticism and people giving their ideas on things. Now get out of my face you weakling."

She was about to say something but kept her mouth shut then left and I take a deep breath and relaxed in the chair and Broly sat back laying her head on my chest. And started messing with my hands. I close my eyes an fell asleep.

Timeskip

I woke up and Broly was looking at me and said.

Broly "About time you woke up you're next."

YN "Alright."

I walked out and I was face to face with a teen that has brown hair and had a red gauntlet on his hand.

YN "*Siigh* try not to bore me."

??? "I won't."

Announcer "Issei are you ready?"

Issei "Yes."

Announcer "YN are you ready?"

YN "Yes I am."

Announcer "Very well this final match for the quarter finals begin NOW!"

The announcer moved out of the way and I stood there and Issei said.

Issei "BOOST!"

He then punched me in the face and I just stood there like it was nothing and placed a soul punisher orb in front of me and sent it into his chest making him go flying into the wall and then falling into the grass and won the match.

YN "You disappointed me."

I then walked to the back where I sat down and fell asleep again.

This time I was seeing things such as a redhead coming up to me and placing something in my chest and turning me into something. I reached my hand out and caught someones hand and so I opened my eyes and saw that it was indeed a red haired female.

YN "What do you think you're doing?"

Rias "I was just seeing if you were awake."

YN "No you weren't."

I stood up then grabbed her hand and pushed her back. She fell to the ground and I said.

YN "You were trying to turn me into a slave, weren't you?"

Broly "YN. Whats wrong?"

YN "This stupid bitch was trying to turn me into a devil as we can see because she has a chess piece in her hand and it would be stupid to just walk around with those."

Broly "Don't you touch my man he is not going to be anyones slave. Not yours not anyones. Stay away from him."

Broly grabs my hand and we head to the food stand and we start eating. We hear footsteps and we see My mom and Dad and Broly's mom and dad.

Bulma "I'm so proud of you. You've made it to the semi finals."

YN "Of course this tournament has nothing but a bunch of weaklings that can't give me the challenge that I want."

Goku "I think Broly could give you a fight that you want."

YN "I know she can, but can she beat me is the question."

Broly "I'll beat you this time I promise. I've been training since our last fight."

YN "Broly."

Broly "Yeah?"

YN "Our last fight was yesterday."

Broly "Oh."

YN "Yeah and after I fought you I went into the gravity chamber and trained until I went to bed."

Announcer "The semi finals will begin in 5 minutes."

YN "Alright. We have to go see you guys after the tournament is over with."

Broly and I walk to the back room and we look at what our opponents are.

Broly "I'm facing someone named Koneko. Who's your opponent?"

YN "Kefla."

??? "YN."

End of chapter 3.

tTǒ