Mine~ ep1

Toms pov
So me and Matt are out right now but this thing keeps telling me to stop going with him =_= he is trying to eat the gum off the street *sigh*i would rather fuck that commie instead of thhhhhhhiiiissss oh that's great my head had to picture that and now I have a boner...witch means I can go home and fix this "YAY MATT WE ARE GOING HOME"I said...more like screamed "but but"he said kinda sadly but I didn't care all I wanted was to go home and fix this boner so we start running home..slowly running home.

-they get home-

Toms POV
Finally home ugh I need to fix this thing badly so I rush off to my room and start jacking off but I see tords jumper that got thrown in here with my washing and I pic it up and jack off harder damn it is hard having a crush on that commie basted.i soon cum on the jumper "oh god..." I say to myself knowing you can never get the smell of cum out of anything....well I could keep this and hope he never finds it....yer let's go with that I am so smart!.

Tords POV
I can't find my hoodie my fav hoodie is gone T^T I am such a lazy person....wait anything that gets lost tom knows where they are I will check with him

(Ok thank you guys for reading I am gonna go to bed now I wouldn't mind any suggestions of what to do next thx!)