Morning Thoughts

Angel In Blue Jeans

Chapter One

4.00AM

Too early to get up, too late to go to sleep. Sarah can't keep doing this. Her life's busy. She's way more busy than everyone else in her life, all the damn time. Probably to do with the fact she always bite's off more than she can chew, but Sarah's a professional. You have to put yourself under pressure to get the job done. And she had a hell of a lot of jobs to get done.

So why... Why the fuck was the women up at four on a sunday night? Or a monday morning... What does it matter anyway? Whatever day it was, it didn't look like she would be getting any sleep.

Sarah tries to force her eyes shut. Count sheeps, whatever crap they tell you when you're little and gullible. Spoiler alert; counting animals doesn't work. It's pointless, and it doesn't look like she'll be getting any sleep with tired eyes and an awake mind.

Sarah hazily scroll through her phone and stare's at her schedule for the day. Boring as hell. Meetings and supervising shoots... The only thing that seemed bearable was lunch with her dad at one, and then some thing at Hannah's at seven. The thing would probably involve numerous drinks, and Sarah make's a mental note not to down a beer like usual at lunch. Like she would remember that mental note...