Morning Blues

Angel In Blue Jeans

Chapter 2

Grace was happy, wasn't she? She had come up with her definition of happiness and thought that for the first time that she truly was. Well, that's what she thought. She had dating Hannah for over 3 years and she was head over heels in love with her. Well, that's what she thought.

Hannah had had to go away for a couple of months due to the release of her book. She had been touring around the USA and sadly, Grace and her had drifted apart. Slowly but surely. The phone calls became shorter and text message became less frequent. But Grace had thought that when Hannah returned home, everything would go back to normal. Her and Hannah would be happy together again. That's what she thought.

Hannah had returned a week or so prior, and things had gotten better. Grace and her had a long talk as soon as she got back and both of the girls had gotten things off of their chests that had been there for quite sometime. They decided to stay together. They had worked so hard on their relationship and they weren't going to give up that easy.

It is currently 4 am and Grace is wide awake in bed. She is lying on her side facing a very much asleep Hannah. She looks so peaceful Grace thinks. She has missed the nights that she would just lie awake watching Hannah asleep. It soothed Grace somehow.

Grace couldn't sleep. There is so many thoughts going through her brain and no matter how much she tries, she can't push them aside. From her book release to having to shoot a season 2 of Hey USA, Grace knew that her schedule is going to be crazy for the next few months. She is worried about one thing in particular though. Will Hannah and her be able to stay together? She just doesn't know, and that scares her.

After scrolling through her Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram, she decides to think about the day ahead of her. She has a meeting with the publishers in the morning and has to shoot a video in the afternoon before Sarah, Mamrie and a few others come over tonight. She is looking forward to that at least. She knows that it will be involve a good few drinks which she knows will de-stress her after a long day. The thought of the night ahead of her is the last thought she has before falling asleep.