Welcome to Mystic Falls

I drove past the 'welcome to mystic falls' sign and let out a sigh of relief. it really is annoying being in a car for 12 hours listening to this generation god awful music, I could of ran here faster but I still had all my luggage to bring with me which included nik's coffins that hold all of his siblings.

I would of opened the damn coffins myself if he didnt get a witch to put a spell on them. so now everytime I touch them it gives me an aneurysrm for 10 minutes, its completely insane.

I always think about getting a human to do it but then ill have to live my life on the run from nik and he is my bestfriend afterall. we are the only two of our kind and it gets rather lonely noone understands what its like or how we feel.

I'm looking forward to seeing nik again though, we always have a blast and the longest we havent seen eachother for is 2 years. some people see me and question how I can be friends with such a heartless person. but what they dont realize at the time is 1. I'm the other original hybrid and 2. that nik and me are pretty much the same person we could be siblings for goodness sake.

they regret the words they say as they realize who i am at the last second before I rip their hearts out their chests.

we will always protect and stand by one another, no matter how much we may piss the other one off..it will always be us against the world

always and forever.

its been that way since we were young children always standing up for eachother and making the other one laugh when they're sad. nik may seem like a heartless monster but he is the most kindest, sweet and caring person deep down, he just doesnt know how to show it proply.

he only daggered his siblings because he wanted to protect them from his psychotic step-father mikael.

I for one, quite admire nik and how he protects his family, even if he went about it the wrong way..he is willing to be alone forever once they awaken, just so they can live without fear.

now that is selfless to me.

I still cant get over how much this town has changed it looks bloody boring! I just need to keep in mind that I'm here for one reason, to help nik break our stupid curse, so we can be the hybrids were meant to be.

I drove to the apartment address he gave me and looked it up and down. I couldnt help but grimace, it looked like a cracks den but oh well..guess we are keeping a low profile

I walked inside and up the stairs looking from door to door for number 23B, I finally reach my destination and knock on the door and within seconds the door is opened to reveal greta, one of klaus witches

"greta who is it?" an unfamiliar voice calls out to her

walking up behind her is an attractive man, most likely in his mid or late 30's reading a file. when he looks up to see me standing there in the doorway with a suitcase he smiles happily

"well hello my little vie" he speaks up "glad you could make it" he says with a sadistic grin spread across his face from ear to ear

only one person on this entire earth has ever called me that and that person is my bestest friend in the whole world nik. I cant help the smile that falls onto my face at the mention of my nickname he made for me

but I wonder why he is in someone elses body?

"hello nicky, are you going to invite me in?" i ask with a devilish smirk etched onto my face