The Ball - Part Two

(What Odette's hair is styled for the ball in the picture above)

Odette's Point of View

***

"Did you see their faces?" I choked on my laughter.

It was absolutely brilliant seeing their reactions! Especially Nik's he looked like someone just pissed in his cheerios!

"Yes and I also saw the look on his face when he realized who I am" Sammy replied with a dark smirk but he couldnt hide how hurt he still is from me, I am his mother for christ sakes!

"He will pay for doing that dont you worry your pretty little head" I smiled sadly giving his arm a comforting squeeze.

"So which one is Damon Salvatore?" He asked looking through the crowd of people.

Honestly being in a room with all these humans made me thirsty. Just hearing their heartbeats thumping and seeing veins on their necks pulsing had my gums ache for that relief I need.

"I cant see him" I frowned trying to keep my eye out for the raven haired vampirwe.

Maybe he wasnt here yet?

Sammy grabbed two champagne flutes from a waiter who was walking pass and handed one to me with a sarcastic smile.

"Heres to reuniting mother" He said clinking his champagne gass with mine.

"To reuniting" I smiled at him gulping down my glass and handing it to a nearby waiter.

"How rude that they havent served any humans for the vampire guests. I thought your Uncle Nik had more manners then that" I huffed after seeing not one waiter with a glass of blood.

"Well I am dying for a drink and I'm sure they wont miss one party guest Mother" He chuckled with the same mischevious glint in his eyes that Kol has.

"Well who shall we choose to drink from since our family have not thought of feeding their special guests" I winked searching for the perfect prey to get a little bite at.

"How about the doppleganger?" He smirked looking towards the entrance.

"Nice choice my boy" I grinned leading him towards Elena Gilbert who was currently standing alone shockingly.

"Elena Darling, dont you look tasty" I chuckled linking my free arm with hers forcing her to walk with me.

She gulped in fear as recognition flashes through her eyes.

"Damon and Stefan wont let you hurt me" She stated confidently.

"Pfft like they are any match for me" I chuckled.

"I know Esthers rules no eating the townsfolk" She smirked thinking she had one on me.

"Good thing she isnt my mother then" I whispered into her ear.

Me and Sam laughed at her terrified reaction and pulled her outside where noone can see us.

"Ill scream" She stuttered.

Her heart was beating wildly making me all the more hungrier.

"And risk exposing The Salvatore Brothers?" I gasped in fake horror.

"Come now lets eat, I am starving" Sam whined mockingly.

"Ladies first Samuel" I jokingly scolded him.

"Oh..alright then have at it" He sighed in fake irritance.

"Such a charmer like your father" I said sarcastically.

He scoffed crossing his arms avoiding eye contact.

"Dont worry Elena we arent killing you we are just a little hungry dont want to hurt any of the innocent townsfolk now do we" I winked playfully before dipping my head into the crook of her neck.

My fangs lengthened and pierced into her neck she let out a soft cry but I ignored it and took big gulps of her blood before retracting my fangs and shoving her into Sam's chest.

"Your turn" I smiled cheekily.

"Thanks" He rolled his eyes before latching onto her neck and taking a couple gulps of blood before letting her go.

"Thanks for the blood Elena but lay off the vervain next time" I said to the trembling doppleganger before linking arms with Samuel and walking back into the party when we were stopped by the original siblings minus Finn.

"And where have you two been?" Elijah asked looking at us both suspiciously.

"Isnt it obvious they had a snack. Odette is still wearing hers" Rebekah smirked evilly at the two of us.

"Oh sorry but the doppleganger just looked so tasty couldnt pass up the oppurtunity" Sam smirked the same smirk as Kol.

I laughed looking at my son before turning to Nik's angered face.

"She tasted even better then the first time but dont worry we left her alive" I added the last bit after seeing him and Elijah looking mad.

"Mothers rules simply say that we cannot eat any of the towns people" Elijah scolded the two of us.

"She's not our mother" We both responded with a shrug.

"Bloody hell he really is her kid" Nik mumbled to Rebekah who nodded with wide eyes.

I looked at Kol who was standing there looking at the two of us with the most pained expression I have seen well other than the day of Samuel's birth.

"Something wrong Darling?" I asked locking eyes with my husband.

"Yes actually there is! How long have you known he was a vampire? Did you turn him yourself? Did you even think about telling me about him after you saw me yesterday" He raged as his two older brothers led us all into a private room so the guests dont see.

"Few months give or take. No actually funny story about who made him a vampire you will all love to hear it" I growled angrily.

The siblings all looked confused at my sudden anger and thats when Sammy decided to speak up and explain everything, well except that we're planning to kill their mother. So thats what he did, he told them about his life as a human and how he learnt the truth about his mother and father (Kol & Myself), how he was turned into an original vampire and how he spent the last 1000 years looking for us while avoiding Mikael.

"Wow" The siblings gaped. (minus Kol)

"Oh and Kol?" I spoke up grabbing his attention. He looked up at me with pain and regret in his eyes which soon turned into shock when I stabbed him in the stomach with the stake Sammy kept in his inner pocket.

"Thats for staking our son" I grinned grabbing Samuel's arm and leading him back to the party so we could introduce ourselves to everyone.

I quite like this town maybe I will stick around for a day or two.

****

Sorry I havent updated in ages. I know this chapter is pretty crap but it will get better soon.

Leave a comment on what you want to happen next!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Xx