Chapter #1

Author-Chan

So here some information,
Deku is still a boy, he has all for one and can control his quirk.
Todoroki
Is new to the school. Ok I'll leave you there I'm gonna start the story.
Oh if you have any requests for me, there are some rules
1) must be an anime
2) must be yaoi or yuri, unless it's a really good straight ship it's fine
3) if I seem interested in a request but I don't know it (which is not likely) it will take me longer to post that fanfiction
Ok now I'm done.

Midoriya POV

"Ring!!" As my alarm rings I get up to turn it off. I put on my uniform and attempting to tie my tie but I fail. "Izuku dear, come eat breakfast!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.
"Coming!" I walk downstairs and sit down at the table, "Come here Izuku" I walk up to her, and she ties my tie. "There, much better" I look over to the clock "I better get going mom"
"What about breakfast?"
"I'll eat it tomorrow, just put it in in the fridge."
"Izu, your father is coming home tonight."
"Ok mother" I put on my shoes and head to school. "If I run I'll get there before everyone else" I reach the school and run to the classroom, now panting I wipe off what I had assumed class B had written on my desk before any could see it. The door started to open I panicked and put my backpack on my desk to cover what I had not wiped off. "What are you looking at!" Kacchan yelled. "N-nothing" I said whimpering, Kacchan stormed out of the room giving me time to clean up my desk. Some time has passed I had spent it reading, by now everyone had already been in class. "Sit down and shut up" Mr. Aziawa says "today we'll be rescue training, the groups will be in teams of three I'm picking them. Mineta, Jiro, Kaminari." He reads through the list he made. "And last, I regret picking this but, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo."
"Like hell i'm gonna be in this group!"
"Final choices are made stick to your groups or you can do paperwork." Mr. Aziawa said sternly.
"Ugh Fine!" Kacchan says unhappily.
We take turns pretending to be hurt so the other two would rescue the other, Todoroki was first "Help me," he says in a monotone voice. "Midoriya you sure you can carry me?"
"Yeah I'm sure" I put him on my back and carry him to the safe zone. Bakugo's turn. "Kacchan stop running away!"
"Like hell I'll get there myself!" It was my turn but before I had a chance to pretend, I actually slip on a rock. I was pretty sure I sprained my ankle. Todoroki runs off "I'll be back, I gotta use the restroom."
"O-ok" great I was with Kacchan. "K-Kacchan I think I just sprained my ankle."
"Hmmf"
"Seriously, Kacchan I'm not joking!"

Kacchan POV
I see him attempting to get up, but then he fumbles backwards. With a Sigh, I pick him up bridal style and carry him to the infirmary, informing Aziawa what had happened.

Midoriya POV
Kacchan picks me up like I'm his bride and carries me to the infirmary. Wow this is sort of romantic... I thought to himself.
"This is nice"
"What?"
"Oh uh nothing, I mean this is nice you are nice uh, um, sorry."
Before we get into the infirmary I "K-Kacchan"
"What!" I flinch "S-sorry, I didn't mean to sound, um... d-Deku". Wait was Kacchan stuttering!?! Deku wondered shocked by what he heard. "Deku I um.. Will you go out with me? He bows facing me "Sure" I say smiling, "So um tonight 5:00pm?"
"S-sure" Kacchan kisses my forehead before I get I to the infirmary. *later that day*
As I walk through the front door. "Hey mom guess what"
"What is it Izu?"
"F-father your home"
"Yes I am, so what is it Izuku"
"Um..." my heart was pounding I couldn't tell him but it's for Kacchan "Well um, I gotta a date with Kacchan at 5:00pm"
He holds up a bloody knife and some medical supplies "You know if you get hurt it'll come out of my paycheck and I'll have to spend money on you!!!! I'm try to buy beers and cigars asshole!!!"
As soon as he said that he punched me in the eye knocking me out.
I woke up my head throbbing, i look over to the clock, it's 4:53pm "I should get going" I get dressed and move my hair into my face hoping to hide my eye so Kacchan can't see it. I text kacchan.

Midoriya's phone
*where do want to meet up?"

Kacchan's phone
*underneath the old bridge*

Midoriya's phone
*ok ;)*

I head open the window and jump out, walking to the bridge to meet kacchan. "Took you long enough"
"Uh yeah I had a little truth my da-, um father" as I walk with kacchan he faces me. "W-what's wrong?"
"Nothing" he lifts up my hair to kiss my forehead but... "what the hell!?!?"
"It's nothing let's just keep going"
"Hell no! Who did this to you?!"
"I um, I ran into a wall yeah"
"Yeah right, now tell me the truth"
"Can we sit down somewhere?"
"Sure." We sit down at a nearby cafe. "So?"
I explain everything to him, like how I'm not supposed to eat at home and how my father hurts me and threatens my mother, say how he would kill me if they got divorced. "I'm gonna kill that bastard!"
"Shhh quiet Kacchan"
"Oh yeah, well it's kinda early to see a movie, what do you want to do in the meantime?"
"Um, oh I know follow me"
"Um ok" Kacchan follows me, I lead us to a photo booth.
"Here?"
"Yep" We take photos and get them printed "aww I love them"
"Can I have one?" Kacchan says with his blushing face
"Sure" I hand him one of the photos. "Well we should get to the theater"
"Oh yeah I almost forgot about the movie" we take a bus to the theater, "it's about a 45 minutes till we get there" he says "ok then" I rest my head on his shoulder falling asleep.
(kacchan internal screaming)
(45 minutes later)
"Deku, Deku, it's our stop"
*Yawn* "Ok." We enter the theater. "Hello, is there any vacancy to see the All Might movie?"
"Sorry no tickets available"
"Ok, um let's see this one" Kacchan hands her the money and grabs are tickets. "Which movie are we seeing?"
"You'll see"
We pick a seat in the theater, buying popcorn before we went in. The movie starts. The girl in the movie walks down an empty hallway and "BOO!!!"
"Ahhh!!!" I scream, kacchan wraps his arm around me. I turn my head to grab popcorn and kacchan does the same. Are lips connected just for a second, as we turned away quickly you could almost tell how red are faces were. The movie finishes. as we walk out of my the theater. "Kacchan why'd you pick such a scary movie?"
"It wasn't that scary your just a wimp."
"Hmmf"
"Hey I'm sorry ok, next time you'll pick."
"Ok...... Kacchan I don't wanna go home I'm scared."
"Not to disappoint or anything but I can't tonight, family members are over, sorry"
"It's fine"
"Here I'll see you home"
"Ok."
"Well goodnight"
"Yeah" he kisses my cheek. "Bye"
"Bye" I walk through the door. "BANG!!" Everything goes black.

Author-Chan
Welp that's it for this chapter.
BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!