oneshot : because i'm stupid

sᴏɴɢ : ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ  (ᴋɪᴍ ʜʏᴜɴ ᴊᴏᴏɴɢ)

sᴏɴɢ : ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜs ɪ' sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ
  (ᴋɪᴍ ʜʏᴜɴ ᴊᴏᴏɴɢ)

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜs ɪ' s sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴄʜ ғᴏᴏʟ
ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴅᴏɴ' sᴇᴇ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟs
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ

        "Aren't you going home ?" I asked the girl as we covered ourself under the small shed of the roof. "Nope." She popped the letter 'p' as she smiled. "I'm waiting for him." Her eyes always sparkle whenever 'he' was mentioned.

    That's how in love she is with him.

But I'm stupid. "Aren't you ? It's getting late already." It was her turn to ask me. "I'm just waiting for a friend." I lied. You can't know. It will be the end of us. I don't want the us to end this way. I'll hide it.

    I don't want to leave you alone, dummy.

"A date ?" She asked again with a teasing tone. I kept quiet. "Hm, I take that as true. It's impossible that the one and only Kim Taehyung can't get a girl." She said again. I'm upset that there wasn't even a hint of jealousy. I'm just your bestfriend. I know my role. Why can't I accept it. Because I'm stupid.

          I can't, dummy.

A light footsteps was heard as the man she's waiting for held out an umbrella at her. "I'm sorry for making you wait." He told her and looked at me. "Thanks for keeping her company, Taehyung-ah." He patted my shoulders as I force a smile. "Goodbye Taehyung. Take care." She waved me goodbye as she went under the umbrella with him. I watched their silhouettes get buried into the dark rainy night before I head of to my destination. I'm so stupid.

        "Hyung ! Hyung ! Hyung !" I turned my attention from the girl who's laughing with her beloved. "Are you okay ?" Jungkook, a guy by two years younger than me asked. "Hmm yeah. Why ?" I nonchalantly lied. "You keep staring at her. It's obvious. She's going to know your feelings soon." Jimin interrupted. You know me well, my friend. Maybe that's why people call us soulmate.