oneshot : i'll sue you

has anyone ever heard of the infamous 'i'll sue you min yoongi !" then that's where this was inspired.

It was very new for him, nevermind that BTS wasn't really known

It was very new for him, nevermind that BTS wasn't really known. They were definitely what Yoongi would called ; underrated but that doesn't mean that they doesn't have any fans.

He and his members was happy to be welcome by what they thought was a huge amount of fans on one of their first fansign.

He was waiting for the next fan who was still joking with Taehyung when a sudden shout was heard when he yawned.

"I'll sue you, Min Yoongi !" He was stunned to heard it coming so he looked down and starts fidgeting with his finger unsure on what to respond.

When it was the said girl turned, she didn't really talk much about her previous words, instead, having a nice chat about what's going on her life when she'd mentioned she was going to audition for an agency and Yoongi ofcourse wished her luck.

The second time she did it , it was a concert and she managed to snag one of the front tickets. She saw her chance once they finished one of their songs and everyone fell silent.

As soon as she repeated the words 'I'm suing you, Min Yoongi', this time adding her ground was the reason of him having made her heart explode.

He snapped his head towards the sound of her voice had came from - trying to seem annoyed but failing miserably, for the corners of his lips betrayed him by curving up at the sight of her.

And this time he actually replied to her complainings, telling her to 'square up' and sue him for real if he was hurting her so much.

By the third time, Yoongi was living for it. She were once again at a fansign, this time telling him she would sue him because he couldn't do his hair like that and not expect anyone to feel so strongly about him, and he had owned it. Yeah, he had argued with her, of course, but he owned it nevertheless.

But that was it. Nothing but a fan to idol relationship. She went to their events, had her little interactions with Yoongi, and then the two of them returned to their lives.

As much as he hate to admit it, Yoongi had kind of grown fond of her, but also used to seeing her at some point. The downside was when she suddenly stopped showing up.

But it was merely nothing between them, the Min Yoongi she had known had thousands of fans by now and she.. she was just another fan.

If someone would told her that some part of him had missed her, she would straightly laugh at their face over their ridiculous joke.

Yoongi had considered her as huge part during his initial idol journey. Because, you see, when you have just debuted with your group and are not very confident about neither your music nor your looks, having someone to literally scream to your face that they're going to sue you because of how you make them feel... yeah, talk about confidence boost.