oneshot : the girl in the painting

in which taehyung drew someone who he never had met before
and
almost got sued.

             A loud knock on his door interrupted his thoughts

             A loud knock on his door interrupted his thoughts. "What now ?" He hissed at the man standing in front of his door. "Jimin sucks and you're rich." The man said as he invited himself into the penthouse.

"Woah, you know your painting is like spilling all over the floor." The man stated the obvious.

"No shit Sherlock. I want. No, more like I need an inspiration for my last exhibition. It has to be a portrait." Taehyung said again as he stared at the blank canvas.

"Yeah well, I asked you to draw me like one of your french girls but you refused. Anyway go back to whatever you're doing , I'll be over here rummaging your refrigerator."

An image flicker in his mind and without wasting any more time, he took a piece of paper and a pencil as he started sketching the images he imagined. The last painting he'll paint.

                   The flash that was flickering for his latest artwork made his stomach has butterflies in them. He looked back at the portrait he drew, he was happy. The girl in his portrait was just liked he imagined. "V-shi, tell me your inspiration for the painting ?" One of the pressed people asked him.

Taehyung looked back towards the painting and smile. "She's just an image that I created. She doesn't have a name for now. Whenever I looked at the picture, there's something in her eyes attracted me. That's all I can say about the girl in the painting." He bowed down and excused himself.

Taehyung was enjoying the air when someone just tapped his shoulders "She's really pretty for someone you created." The man said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Kook-ah !" Taehyung smiled and hugged him.

"You said that you're too busy to come to my exhibition." Jungkook shacked his head. "I'm never too busy for a friend plus I gotta pay you for all the times I rummage your refrigerator, right ?" He laughed. "Let's grab a drink, okay."

                      Jungkook's phone has been buzzing for awhile which made Taehyung curious on who keeps searching for him. "Do you have a slave or what ?" Jungkook chocks on his drink when he heard Taehyung said that.

"Slave ?! What makes you think I have one ?" He chuckled. "It's my girlfriend actually." It was Taehyung's turn to chock on his drink. "When did you get one ?!" He screamed which made some of the people looked at him.

"It's almost 2 months now actually. You know that 2 months when you spent drawing your girl." Jungkook said referring to the girl, Taehyung painted.