Prologue 2

- I'm adding this because the new(ish) plot that I'm including needs it -

Hollyleaf ran, panting for breath. Three cats chased her, one ash colored and furious... and also bleeding. Another golden and puzzle. The last small gray and desperate.

Hollyleaf had snuck out of camp after Ashfur, intent on killing him to keep her secret safe. There was one thing she hadn't bargained on: her brothers following her and saving Ashfur.

Now she couldn't face Lionblaze and Jayfeather. She wouldn't bear to look at their faces and see disgust or fear. She couldn't let them take her back to camp. Everyone would hate her and she would drown in a sea of resentment. She needed to escape.

Hollyleaf shot down the bramble tunnel, it would slow down Lionblaze and Ashfur. Soon she was in an earth and stone tunnel. The one that went underground and out into WindClan territory.

"Hollyleaf wait!" That was Jayfeather, the only cat small enough to fit through the brambles. His voice was desperate and sad, she suspected that tears were pricking in his eyes. But she wouldn't look back, couldn't. Not even when the earth shook and started falling around her.

Moments later or maybe moons Hollyleaf opened her eyes. Ice colored eyes gleamed black at her. "So your murder plan failed too?" He asked, his voice aloof, resentful. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Hawkfrost?" She asked, her voice sounding hoarse as she heaved herself to her paws.

"No its Firestar. Who do you think mousebrain?" He asked, his voice harsh yet joking at the same time. Hollyleaf didn't know what to think of his disdainful humor.

"What are you doing here?" Hollyleaf asked instead.

"I could ask you the same thing." The brown tabby shot back.

They stared at each other for a long awkward moment.

"Okay fine, I came here after my plan to kill Firestar failed." Hawkfrost said finally, rollling his cold blue eyes.

"Oh." Was all the black she-cat could bring herself to say.

"Looks like we both have vengeance for Thunderclan."