A love story (Ariana Grande and Matt Bennett)

Chapter 1 "Victorious"

MATT: 

I had just came home from school when mom called on me. 

"I'm coming mum, wait a second" I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen where my mum was. She had a letter in her hand. 

"What's that??" I asked her and point at the letter. 

"It's for you, it's from Nickelodeon!" 

"What?? Oh my god give it to me please"  

Last month I auditioned for a role in a new show on Nickelodeon called Victorious. I've waited for this letter since then and I'm so excited about this. I open the letter really slow to see what it contains.

"Congratulations!  

You've got the role as "Robbie Shapiro" in our new show 'Victorious'!  

You're invited to Los Angeles 7/1-10 for a meeting with your castmates and other important people. 

I can't wait to see you again!  

Sincerely, Dan Schneider, executive producer, Nickelodeon"

I read it over and over again, I couldn't believe it.  

"MUM? MUM!! I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!" I ran out to the kitchen screaming of happiness. 

"Got what??" 

"THE ROLE!!I GOT THE ROLE I AUDITIONED FOR!" 

"Oh my god Matt! Congratulations!!" mum said and hugged me tight.

ARIANA:

"Mum, look what I found in the mailbox!" I gave her the letter from Nickelodeon while I took off my shoes. 

"Before you open it, I just want to tell you that even if you didn't get the role, you're a really good actress" mum said and smiled to me. 

"Thanks mum, I love you" I said and begun to open it.

"Congratulations!  

You've got the role as "Cat Valentine" in our new show 'Victorious'!  

You're invited to Los Angeles 7/1-10 for a meeting with your castmates and other important people. 

I can't wait to see you again!  

Sincerely, Dan Schneider, executive producer, Nickelodeon"

"EEEEEEEEEP!!!" I screamed happily while I danced around in our living room. 

"Oh my god Ariana I'm so happy for you!! I'll go and book tickets to LA!!" mum said and hugged me. 

_____________________ 

Okay, that was the first chapter :D it's short, but now you know a little about what's gonna happen :) please excuse my half bad grammar <3