Chapter 8

Hey there! Here's another chapter for all of you beauties who have been waiting on a chapter. We'll make it our mission to not ever let a story go this long without a update.
Please stick and bear with us ! Love you allll❤️

COMMENT.............FOLLOW...............VOTE

************************************************

"Nervous Button?" The president asked

"Do I look nervous?" I asked, I kept my eyes to the curtain and hoped none of the staffer loved it again. Why on earth are their so many people!

"Actually you don't" he said as he turned to me and judged me with this eyes of his.

"That's because I'm not" I replied moving my eyes to the curtain to face him.

"Your little heart isn't even racing just a teeny bit" he muttered, he moved closer to me as the crowd behind the curtain got a bit rowdy

"A crowd could never possibly make my heart rate increase Axel." I said that straight to his chest, he moved that close

"May I have a feel?"

"P-pardon" I stuttered out, the jerk didn't even wait for a reply, he moved his hand between us and placed it right above my breast and pressed down lightly.

He moved his eyes from his hand and zoned them into mines. My breathe was coming in faster and my hands got a little sweaty

"Let's calm that girl up, yeah?" He whispered seductively

I looked away and took a huge deep breath in and out before shoving his hand away. Damn him.

" -Links ready to take the floor. Everyone in position?" I overheard this from the man closest to Axel

"Link" I asked to nobody in particular but expected an answer from anybody.

" security purposes. I'm going out there first and do my thing you just wait here until someone comes and gets you. Oh and listen out for your new nickname these security jackasses are going to give you" he said with a chuckle

"How will I know what it is?"

"You'll know" he replied with a shrug

He stepped back and was ready to leave when I grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss to his cheek. They're was at least a dozen people in this room and I wanted to at least show some affection to sell out their were actually freaking married.

"See you soon" he muttered, leaned down and returned the kiss to my cheek, he turned and left without a look back. More then half of everyone in the room left with him and out, the curtain falling close behind them.

The room was quiet other then the loud cheers. I looked around the room and towards the sercuitu guard Harlow, I made my way over to her. Everyone had their set of eyes on me, carefully blank.

"How long do I wait?" I asked again to no one in particular, a throat cleared and a person who was standing in the middle the room made their way towards me with their hand up.

"It's a great pleasure to finally meet you Mrs. Key"

Mrs. Key. I guess I should get used to having a different last name for the time being.

"Likewise" I returned with the dazzling smile, I crossed my arms and looked at every individual in this room with me. Their were Approximately four ladies and a couple of security around.

"I'd love to have a sit down with every single one of you as I'm assuming you're all my assistants?" I asked just to make sure even though I'm never wrong.