Chapter 4

Naruto

A couple of days have passed since mine and sasukes heated hot spring sex. God that was amazing. It took me some time to recover though. Today I had to help orochimaru out with something sasuke asked me to do. Him and Jugo were on a mission for something. I can't believe I'm actually one of these guys now. I used to hate orochimaru for taking my sasuke away from me. But now, I live in the same hideout with them all.

I walked out of my room, and walked down the long hallway. I remember being here, with Sakura. We were running down one of these hallways trying to find sasuke. Sai was here to. When we finally did find him..well I don't know what happened. I was blinded by the light and the next thing I knew sasuke was right at me talking into my ear.

I stopped day dreaming and kept on walking down the hallways. I had no idea what orochimaru needed help with, usually he's all good on his own. When I finally got to the main room, orochimaru was standing there awaiting me.

"Sir? You needed help?" He told me to call him sir I don't know why.

"Ah yes..naruto." He gustured me to follow him so I did. After 5 minutes we got to a room I've never seen before, by the looks of it I think it was his room. This is started to get sus..

I slowly backed up and tried to make my way to the door. Something didn't feel right. At first he didn't notice I was trying to get out but then I saw him glance at me from the corner of his eye. A black snake slithered on the ground and locked the door.

"O-orochim-maru..I..uh"

"Shh" He said with a sly smile, another snake slithered up my body which made me shiver. It wrapped around my hands so they were bound tightly together.

"Please..let me go." He took a few steps closer to me, just inches away. He grabbed my neck gently making me look up at him.

"I've had my eyes on you..even before you decided to follow sasuke-kun." I gulped as he got closer towards my face. He licked his lips.

Before I could say anything or think, I was shoved against the door. His lips on mine. His snake like tounge entered my mouth before I could even process what just happened. I couldn't move away at all because of the snakes.

After he finished kissing me, he started to attack my neck. As much as I didn't want to admit..it felt kinda good. I'm such a slut. A slut with no shame..he bit at my neck and sucked at my sweet spot. That's definitely gonna leave a big mark..right where everyone can see..it..SHIT!! Sasuke...oh no this isn't good I have to get out of here. If he finds out I'm in deep shit.

"Orochi..maru..ghnn-stop"

I struggled against him but he didn't stop. Instead he pushed me towards his big bed.

He lied me down, face up. The snakes slithered away as I was thrown on the bed so I took my chance to get out. But it was to late. Two black snakes slithered around my hands and held me above my head.

He started to untie my kimono, I closed my eyes not wanting him to see the embarrassment in my eyes.

"What a fine body..I could definitely use you." I whimpered at turned my head to the side. He started to stroke my cock. I bit my lip, I wouldn't moan. Not for him that's for sure.

"What's it like with sasuke-kun?" He asked in a perverted tone. I didn't answer him, I just kept my eyes closed still biting my lip. He tugged hard on my dick. Making my mouth open but not enough to make me moan.

"Answer me.."

"H-he's rough. B..but passionate s-sometimes." I kept stuttering as he continued to stroke me faster. He smiled pervertedly and lifted my legs up putting them on his shoulders.

"No!" I cried out as he unzipped his pants. He put his dick at my entrance and began to push in slowly. I was so scared. And I couldn't do a thing to stop him.

I groaned out in pain as he pushed in deeper, there was no lube so he had to rely on spit alone. It hurt like hell still. When he got deep enough, he stopped and pulled all the way out. I braised myself knowing what was gonna happen next.

"AHH!! Gnaa!" I groaned and screamed out when he thrusted back deep inside me. But he didn't stop, I was pounded again and again into the bed beneath me. He hit my prostate way to hard each time. It became painful as he hit it over and over, I began to twitch from being over sensitive.

He chuckled at me as I was starting to run out of breath. With a final thrust he cummed deep inside me, to deep that no cum came out of my hole. I came to...

"I see why he likes to use you." I stayed still in one spot out of breath and panting. He grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed. I collapsed on the ground but got back up again.

As I was walking towards the door I felt him staring at me from behind. I put my hand on the door nob ready to turn it. But then I felt slender hands around my waist.

"thank you for helping me....naruto, kun" he whispered in my ear.

"I..Um..it's ok-Uh." He licked my neck biting some spots.

"So shy.." I moved my head away trying to get out. Eventually he stepped away from me.

"You may leave now"

"Thank you...sir." I quickly left and shut the door behind me. I sighed to myself, half limping down the hallway. I had my head bowed down feeling ashamed of myself.

Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Sorry.." I said quietly without looking up. I slowly looked up so see sasuke and Jugo.

"Oh..hey how was your mission?" I tried sounding confident like nothing happened. All I got was a concerned look on sasukes face.

"What hap-" he paused and stared at me tilting my neck. Oh no..the bite marks. He put both his hands on my shoulders. Staring me in the eyes.

"Go on..do whatever, beat the shit out of me, do whatever! I deserve it!" I yelled out close to crying. Again he didn't say anything just looked concerned. I don't get it, he should be madly passed of at me right now.

"Jugo, can you please tell Orochimaru that I need to speak to him." He said in an angry tone. I looked over at Jugo who nodded and gave me a concerned but warm smile. Then he left walking down the hall way.

"I am..so sorry Naruto."

"You shouldn't be though! I'm the one who should be sorry, I feel ashamed of my self! I am sorry. It w-"

"Stop naruto" he cut me off

"You didn't nothing wrong, he is a perv! It's not your fault." He pulled me in for a comforting hug. I sobbed gently into him.

"I'll deal with Orochimaru. Go and get some rest yeah?" I nodded at him and he walked off towards orochimarus room. I started walking and Jugo came up beside me.

"Hey kiddo.." he said softly. He may be taller then me, and look stronger but he's a big softy

"Hey." I said quietly. He put his hand on my head and ruffled my long hair.

"You aright'"

"Yea..I guess. I'm just so..humiliated y'know?"

"Yeah I understand, but I don't think any less of ya. I don't you did anything wrong." He ruffled my hair again.

"How about a haircut so you can freshen up." He said with a smile I smiled back.

"Sounds good. Y'know I haven't cut it since I left konoha?" He laughed at me and we walked down the long hallways. Jugo is so nice, but no one can compare to sasuke. That's for sure.

I'm so sorry Naruto..poor naruto. (Forgive me god for me writing this)😂 Btw I love Jugo in this story he will be in it more, I decided not to put Karin in much. Thanks for reading! Please share this with your friends! ❤️❤️