Chapter 5

Sasuke

Idiot! I'm such an idiot. I should of known something like this would happen, leaving naruto on his own with orochimaru was a terrible idea!

(A.N Imma call orochimaru 'O' from now on cause its to much to write. Lol I'm lazy ik.)

I kicked O's door down and stood in the door way. He was sitting on his bed staring at me with that same old disgusting smile. My sharigan was spinning in rage. I charged at him. Rage flowing through my body. He simply held his first out, so all the force from my body was punched in the gut. I collapsed to the floor clutching my stomach. I got up again though.

"Now now, sasuke. What's all this?" He said calmly.

"What the hell do you mean? You know what you did! I hate you!!" I yelled out at him.

"Ah well, it can't be helped. It's hard to resist, surly you'd know?" I growled at him angrily. How can he say that!?

"You shut the hell up." I went to punch him in the face, but was blocked. He punched me hard in the face, making me fall to the ground. He stood over me and nelt down.

"I wouldn't expect this from you sasuke." Once again I tried to get up to punch him, instead I was held down by my throat. I clawed at his hand trying to get out of his grasp.

"Let me go!"

"Tell me this..since when did you start caring about him hm? You left the village for power, you broke narutos heart emotionally, and physically. You betrayed your best friend. So why do you care."

"Of course I've cared for him! I risked my life for him, he was precious to me!! But I needed revenge that's why I left you fucking idiot."

He growled at me showing his fangs.

"Take that back." He said in a harsh tone, tightening his grip on my throat. My sharigan started to disappear, my eyes closed and that was the last thing I remembered..

What is this..room. It's bright. I feel so dizzy and knocked out? I don't know how I feel. My eyes won't focus, where the hell am I.

I looked around trying to adjust to my surroundings. This is my room, I must still be in the hideout. I looked to my right and saw a tall guy with orange hair. Jugo? To my left I saw naruto, he looks different.

"Hey..try and lay down ok?" Jugo said to me. I nodded but kept my eyes open. I could see clearly now I looked over at my precious kyubi.

"Your hair..it's short, like when we were kids. That kinda length.." I said slowly, he looks gorgeous I will admit but i sort of miss his old hair, I liked to play with it and put it in a pony tail, like I did with mine for some time.

"Yea..heheh, Jugo cut it for me." He smiled.

"Why'd you do that??" I said in a whinging tone.

"He needed it! Besides it'll grow back." I nodded at him and put my hand out for naruto to hold.

"What happened" I asked looking down at my chest and arms. Which had bruises on them. My neck was really sore as well.

"Well we think you passed out, he must of been holding your neck or cutting your breathing off. And we think he kicked you while you were unconscious.." Jugo said sounding concerned.

"You have some injuries as well, it's best if you rest for a week." A week? That's so long. Damnit!

"Will I get to hug you still?" I asked naruto. Jugo chuckled at me.

"Maybe..if you heal up and your not in pain then I don't see why not." He said ruffling my hair. I smiled at him and my eyes began to close again.

I can't think of much more to add in this chapter. No smut I'm sorry there will be more to come though! Also, how many chapters do you guys want me to write I was thinking ten? I'd be more then happy to do more though xxx thanks for reading share this story, like, follow, vote!! ❤️❤️