Chapter 6

Naruto

It was about three weeks since the fight broke out with O' and sasuke. Me and sasuke still had the most amazing sex, it gets better every time! I swear to god. Today I could hardly walk, for two reasons. 1, I got fucked by sasuke. 2, some bastard jumped me in the forest and I got in a fight. I just came back from what was meant to be my peaceful walk.

But then I remembered what sasuke said.

Flashback

"We have 3 rules, 1, never disobey me. 2, never get angry at me, if you do there will be conciquences, finally this is very important. Never leave without telling me, it's very dangerous in this area." I nodded at his rules and smiled at him.

End of flashback.

Damnit I'm so screwed. This has never happened before. What will happen!? I hope he's not in a bad mood.

I lowered my head down under my hooded cloak, hiding my bruised eye and scarred face. I touched my face and looked at my hand that still had blood on it. Damnit. I thought to myself.

I rushed to my room because it was raining and storming outside it was freezing! Well, I guess it is winter so I was pretty cold.

Quickly but quietly I opened my door, only to see sasuke sitting on my bed. Staring at me.

"Where the hell have you been. You know your not supposed to be out at night!" He said coldly yelling at me. I flinched but he backed me against the wall. This has never happened before...

"I-I'm Sorry.."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it naruto!" He slammed his fist next to my head causing me to jump and whimper.

"First itachi now you." He mumbled. Itachi? God damnit, sasuke is really angry he hates his brother. I looked him in the eye only to see hatred and anger. He didn't say anything about my face which was good. I was hoping he wouldn't mention it.

He rubbed his face with his hands in frustration. He slammed both hands next to my head and he pulled my hood off.

"What the hell?" Great he realised..I moved my head away so he couldn't see.

"Wha-"

"Who cares!?!" I yelled at him. I don't care about the rules anymore I've already broken two. I thought I saw his eyes soften as I said that but quickly, changed into anger once again.

"Look! I'm in a VERY bad mood right now, and you? Your not making the situation better AT ALL!" He was grinding his teeth. He was angry. This was a whole new side I've ever seen to him. I swear he was about to punch me but instead of feeling scared, I somehow felt frustrated and sad?

A single little tear slid down my cheek, sasuke stared at me with anger and confusion. I wish I knew what happened, so I could at least try to calm him down a little. But my sadness took over me and I looked down at my feet with misty eyes. I knew he was staring at me.

"Your right Y'know. I seem pretty good at ruining everything. Hehe, pretty good at it as a kid to." I chuckled to myself in disappointment

"SHUT UP!" He yelled very unispectidly. I jumped in surprised and another tear fell.

"If only you knew! What just happened with my brother? I'm sure you'd be angry to!"

"Well? What happened?" I asked angrily at him.

"Arrrg! LEAVE!" He said as he started to tear up. I stared at him with a shaky breath

"Now!!" He slammed his fist against the wall next to my head. A few tears fell from his eyes onto the ground. He was so hurt..he carry's all this hate on his shoulders, and it hurts me to. I walked away from him hearing him sobbing quietly behind me. I stepped out of the door way and stood there for a second. I wanted to stay with him, I don't care if he was angry at me. But that Would make things worse.

I ran down the long dark hallways until I reached the entrance. I sniffled as I opened the door and a gush of cold wind blew in my face. It was now starting to snow but it was still raining down heavy. Ice cold water slashed my face stinging it.

I ran and ran until I didn't know where I was anymore. I wanted to cry my heart out, I didn't want to leave sasuke. To be honest I first thought of him as me being his toy. His sex toy. Of course, I loved that but now it's different. My feelings have changed for him..they've grown stronger and I think I be in l-

I cut my own thoughts of and I fell to the ground, my knees started to get weak and sore. I tucked my knees up and but my head on them. I started to cry and I couldn't stop. I regretted absolutely everything. I shouldn't of got angry at sasuke! I shouldn't of gone out when I was meant to. I shouldn't of yelled at him either. I regret everything. I miss him and I just want to be with him.

I put my cloak around me trying to get a bit warmer. But it didn't help the rain just made it cold and wet. If I'm here for another 2 hours in these threatening conditions, I'm going to die..but it occurred to me that out of all the painful things sasuke has done physically to me, like a punishment, he will usually whip me and draw blood. But this, this is the most painful thing that's happened to me. I don't care about my self I'm just worried for my sasuke

That's that one done! What's gonna happen to naruto?? What do y'all think? Thanks for reading every body! Also I have Instagram if y'all didn't know it's,

@mystrasa chuck us a follow if you like xx

-