Come Into God's Presence

Sometimes we may feel as if we don't deserve to be in God's Presence or maybe some of us even feel like we don't need God's Presence at all. That could not be farther from the truth. Reality is hard, it's difficult, and sometimes, it just plain sucks. Without God, without His Presence, without prayer, without the Bible, His Living Word, we wouldn't be able to get through difficult times.

God may not always remove the difficult times from us but He promises to get us through it. Coming into God's Presence is so important. It fills you, will help you grow and learn, and help you to become the man or woman who God intended you to be.

God's Presence is a rock, an anchor to cling to when the storms of life are swirling all around you. It can refresh you and renew you, like water after being lost in a desert. It fills you with joy in times of sorrow, comfort in times of fear and worry, peace in times of war - internal and external.

Please, I urge you, to make time for God's Presence in your life. It will make everything so much lighter and brighter, give you hope and help you to deepen your relationship with God.

If you have any prayer requests, be sure to comment them below or simply say "unspoken" if there's something you don't want to admit. I'll go through and pray for each one of them. God bless you!